Texas Fishing Forum

** Open Seat Today - Granbury

Posted By: Duck_Jerky

** Open Seat Today - Granbury - 03/09/20 06:06 PM

My afternoon just opened up so I’m headed to Granbury. Only been there 1 time, but gonna go anyway. Will be launching at the ramp on Business 377...between the bridges...at 2:15. Message me if you would like to get on the water.
Posted By: Lazy Ike

Re: ** Open Seat Today - Granbury - 03/10/20 02:09 PM

banana Dang Brian would defitnetly like to to be there. Now if I could convince a customer I have a fever, {or fishin flu, yea that would sound better} I would be there. Great jesture. Always learn something at you seminars .Thanks & Good luck. I know of a few good docks on n. end of lake , real protected cove. just saying, my friend lives there.
Posted By: crope1

Re: ** Open Seat Today - Granbury - 03/12/20 04:10 PM

Would've enjoyed the outing plus seeing the new boat and gadgets at work. Since I retired,I’d be 3.5 hours from the lake. Enjoy and good hunting!!!!
Posted By: Greg Z

Re: ** Open Seat Today - Granbury - 03/12/20 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Lazy Ike
banana Dang Brian would defitnetly like to to be there. Now if I could convince a customer I have a fever, {or fishin flu, yea that would sound better} I would be there. Great jesture. Always learn something at you seminars .Thanks & Good luck. I know of a few good docks on n. end of lake , real protected cove. just saying, my friend lives there.

Crappievirus!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum