Texas Fishing Forum

Somerville 2/29 report

Posted By: Skunked Again Fishing

Somerville 2/29 report - 02/29/20 10:29 PM

Worked for them today. Boated 12 good sized crappie, a hybrid, and white bass. They were in 20 FOW. Caught most in 2 brushpiles. Spent the rest of the day looking for brushpiles. Of course Livescope was a necessity. Tim [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Somerville 2/29 report - 03/01/20 04:46 AM

Nice fish. Good job. thumb

Side Note: Love the Bluegill! cheers
Posted By: SK.

Re: Somerville 2/29 report - 03/01/20 07:07 AM

LOL..... necessity....LOL
Hey man you're on my stomping grounds or close to it, one of these days we'll have to hook up on Somerville.... It's on my list to do another new lake vid on.....
That thing has got some GOOD crappie in it.....
Look like y'all had fun.....
Vid coming soon?
Posted By: Skunked Again Fishing

Re: Somerville 2/29 report - 03/01/20 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by SK.
LOL..... necessity....LOL
Hey man you're on my stomping grounds or close to it, one of these days we'll have to hook up on Somerville.... It's on my list to do another new lake vid on.....
That thing has got some GOOD crappie in it.....
Look like y'all had fun.....
Vid coming soon?

SK, I forgot to send you the toll $ to “cross” into the SK grounds smile. I know this lake has a lot of Crappie. I’ll be back there in Apr, May for sure. Jeff and Tommy are going to need massage therapy for the cricks in the neck from looking at LVS all day. If the footage came out, video to follow.

Let’s plan a YouTube collab on Somerville for you to decide if you’re going to upgrade to LVS, another system, or none. I’m sure I’ll learn something, and you might too. It’ll definitely be fun. Send me a PM and we can coordinate.
Tim
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum