Texas Fishing Forum

How I Find

Posted By: SK.

How I Find - 02/21/20 04:47 PM

What piles are holding bigger crappie.....

No live scope required....

Posted By: F4 Gator

Re: How I Find - 02/21/20 05:24 PM

SK -- great video -- you are the Crappie Master! flehan

Dude, you need to stay warm! If your hands are shaking like they were in the video, you are on the edge of hypothermia -- not good! We're too old to get that cold without having health issues. grin
Posted By: THarris22

Re: How I Find - 02/21/20 05:37 PM

Another good video SK.
Posted By: AGSWON

Re: How I Find - 02/21/20 07:06 PM

When I'm fishing in cold weather, I put my propane heater on the deck with me to keep my hands warm. I put it inside a milk crate to keep it from tipping over and tie it to a cleat. Works great when fishing... Be sure to shut it off before firing up the big motor.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: How I Find - 02/21/20 11:29 PM

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing. thumb
Posted By: serj5150

Re: How I Find - 02/22/20 12:54 AM

Man another awesome video thank you for this because this is the only way I've been fishing right now LOL hammer

Re: How I Find - 02/23/20 04:04 PM

Thanks gentlemen, awesome to hear y'all enjoyed the vid, tips, tricks and techniques........

And again a bunch of big ole flopping crappie in the boat and still no live scope harmed..... cool

Re: How I Find - 02/23/20 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by AGSWON
When I'm fishing in cold weather, I put my propane heater on the deck with me to keep my hands warm. I put it inside a milk crate to keep it from tipping over and tie it to a cleat. Works great when fishing... Be sure to shut it off before firing up the big motor.

I still would've been shaking trying to keep my jig wet even with a heater in the boat roflmao

Re: How I Find - 02/26/20 04:22 PM

I'm looking at this new live scope thinking to myself would I or would I not? Would you? If'n you were staying on fish as I show in these vids with old HB SI and 2D?
Posted By: jig master

Re: How I Find - 02/26/20 05:47 PM

thumb

Re: How I Find - 02/29/20 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by jig master
thumb

thumb Thanks!
Posted By: crope1

Re: How I Find - 03/01/20 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by serj5150
Man another awesome video thank you for this because this is the only way I've been fishing right now LOL hammer

Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: How I Find - 03/01/20 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by SK.
Thanks gentlemen, awesome to hear y'all enjoyed the vid, tips, tricks and techniques........

And again a bunch of big ole flopping crappie in the boat and still no live scope harmed..... cool

SK leave dem dare Live scope pe pole a lone man! roflmao roflmao

Re: How I Find - 03/03/20 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by crope1
Originally Posted by serj5150

Thank you sir! thumb

Originally Posted by Fishbonz
Originally Posted by SK.

SK leave dem dare Live scope pe pole a lone man! roflmao roflmao

LOL ..... I'm not picking on'em..... grin
Just showing the folks that don't have LS WE can still go slay SLABS..... And a bunch of'em.....LOL woot
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum