Texas Fishing Forum

Benbrook Lake Marina

Posted By: Spike7444

Benbrook Lake Marina - 02/15/20 05:05 PM

Message from Ron the Owner

Benbrook Lake Marina is now Open.
Plenty of water to launch boats and fish from the docks.
Crappie and the occasional black bass have been caught off the docks on minnows.
Fishing has been good all over the lake recently.

Bring the family out this weekend to enjoy some of this warmer weather we have in the forecast.

Good Luck!
Posted By: DavisGuideService

Re: Benbrook Lake Marina - 02/16/20 01:59 AM

Ask him if he’s fixed the parking lot or any of the broken boards on the walk way, that place is a broken axel or leg way from happening. Really hate to be a negative nelly but my customer were scared to walk down to the dock last year. It was embarrassing.
Posted By: nacgoat08

Re: Benbrook Lake Marina - 02/18/20 06:13 AM

X2 about that parking lot
Posted By: Osbornfishing

Re: Benbrook Lake Marina - 02/18/20 07:06 PM

The marina can use a lot of work but it is one of the only places left around to get minnows. I am Glad to here the marina is open again.
Posted By: Sandbill

Re: Benbrook Lake Marina - 02/22/20 12:15 AM

I wish these marina people the best of luck going forward! Poor folks have endured mostly too little or too much water the past few years.
Posted By: horton5303

Re: Benbrook Lake Marina - 02/23/20 10:36 PM

Needs to be dredged out also. All the way to the main lake. And then get them to quit letting water out all the time. That would bring a lot of revenue not to mention open the other parks that have been closed for years.. That lake is really special and could be even better if they took care of it. I have brought lots of Crappie home from that lake. I hope to in the future as well if i ever get another boat. Mustang was closer for me to launch and closer to some of my favorite spots. smile
Posted By: Bassman_78

Re: Benbrook Lake Marina - 02/24/20 04:38 PM

I agree with every point made in this thread
Posted By: OPTI

Re: Benbrook Lake Marina - 02/28/20 01:16 PM

I remember when they put that pipeline in they said that Benbrook would be constant level lake apparently they meant a constant level river through downtown Fort Worth
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum