Texas Fishing Forum

WOW at LOP

Posted By: bnw

WOW at LOP - 02/10/20 11:28 PM

First of all a huge thanks to Todd Froebe our guide on LOP. This was a trip of a lifetime to catch 13 fish over 2 pounds on the livescope. Todd is a hell of a guy and lives and breathes to catch giant crappie he has a couple of trips left so you guys better book today. Look under LOP special for Feb and also look at all the huge crappie this guy has caught in the last couple of weeks cause i dont know how to post pictures yet. Look under Slewfoot
Posted By: crope1

Re: WOW at LOP - 02/11/20 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by bnw
First of all a huge thanks to Todd Froebe our guide on LOP. This was a trip of a lifetime to catch 13 fish over 2 pounds on the livescope. Todd is a hell of a guy and lives and breathes to catch giant crappie he has a couple of trips left so you guys better book today. Look under LOP special for Feb and also look at all the huge crappie this guy has caught in the last couple of weeks cause i dont know how to post pictures yet. Look under Slewfoot

welcome to the forum!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: WOW at LOP - 02/11/20 01:36 AM

welcome To the TFF!
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: WOW at LOP - 02/11/20 02:43 PM

Thank y’all for coming out with me Brian! Y’all had an amazing day for sure! Folks I have 2 more days available for this special. Friday Feb 21st and Sunday March 1st. Don’t let big fish season pass you by! Here’s some pics from their trip!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: BP5168

Re: WOW at LOP - 02/12/20 03:17 AM

Hubcaps!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: WOW at LOP - 02/12/20 03:47 AM

Nice slabs! thumb

Re: WOW at LOP - 02/12/20 06:09 PM

I've got a couple folks interested in Friday the 21st but nobody has booked it yet. Also have March 1st open. Weather and wind look great right now for the 21st.

Slew fish
Posted By: sticknstring

Re: WOW at LOP - 02/12/20 06:38 PM

impressive catch!! banana
Posted By: crapicat

Re: WOW at LOP - 02/15/20 03:59 AM

That Slewfoot is a man possessed with making sure you have a fantastic trip, and catch big fish!

Re: WOW at LOP - 02/15/20 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by crapicat
That Slewfoot is a man possessed with making sure you have a fantastic trip, and catch big fish!

Thank you sir! I think I have more fun watching folks catch em as I do catching them myself!! Livescope makes it like a live fishing show!! roflmao
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum