Texas Fishing Forum

THE NEW BONE STIX CRAPPIE ROD Unboxing and Review, From The Hospital???

Posted By: Asleep At The Reel

THE NEW BONE STIX CRAPPIE ROD Unboxing and Review, From The Hospital??? - 02/06/20 03:34 PM

Blake from Bone Stix Crappie Rods sent me one of his 10 foot poles to check out. Guys I really like this rod. Unfortunately I have not fished with it yet as I did the unboxing and was going to fish the next day but instead I drove to the ER with Atrial Fibrillation. I am good, but I ended this video in the ER. Not many can say that! Haha. Take a look. He is open for business and shipping rods out already. You can find him at Bone Stix Crappie Rods

Posted By: lazycat

Re: THE NEW BONE STIX CRAPPIE ROD Unboxing and Review, From The Hospital??? - 02/06/20 07:27 PM

Hang in there Chris! Hope to find you on the lake soon.

Re: THE NEW BONE STIX CRAPPIE ROD Unboxing and Review, From The Hospital??? - 02/06/20 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by lazycat
Hang in there Chris! Hope to find you on the lake soon.

Will be there tomorrow morning. Got to get ready for the tourney! :-)
Posted By: pop r

Re: THE NEW BONE STIX CRAPPIE ROD Unboxing and Review, From The Hospital??? - 02/06/20 09:31 PM

Chris I have had AFIB now for two years. It's a life changing heart disease that really woke me up. Please lesion to your doctor and learn to slow down. Those crappie will wait on you brother. Good luck and hang in there!
PS: Love your video's

Re: THE NEW BONE STIX CRAPPIE ROD Unboxing and Review, From The Hospital??? - 02/06/20 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by pop r
Chris I have had AFIB now for two years. It's a life changing heart disease that really woke me up. Please lesion to your doctor and learn to slow down. Those crappie will wait on you brother. Good luck and hang in there!
PS: Love your video's

Thank you. Every case is different and sorry you are dealing with it. Lucky for me at this point it is more of a panic or anxiety issue. Has not happened in 12 years. Doc says not to worry about it, but if it happens again we will look at some options. I appreciate the concern my friend.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum