Texas Fishing Forum

New 4 me JIG BOX

Posted By: Fishbonz

New 4 me JIG BOX - 01/19/20 11:56 PM

HEY GUYS! Has anyone considered the Gamakatsu G Box slit foam case 3600 series?It`s probably old news to some of yous guys but I just recently ordered 2 of them. It has a slim design but you can really get a bunch of your hand ties or just plain ,jig heads in there.The insert material has slots already made into it which makes getting your jigs in and out a snap.check em out yall! Mr. SK has a video of one Plano 3700 series open compartment Box that you can make that`s bigger than this one that`s also Great BUT....... [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
he has a lot more jigs than I do. roflmao check em out yall This one is 10"x7.5"x1.1" it will fit inside a Plano 3700 box. Still a GOOD size Box.
Posted By: SK.

Re: New 4 me JIG BOX - 01/20/20 12:44 AM

I looked at those hard and long but wanted a one box system for a good amount of jigs..... You've got a good assortment in there..... thumb

Re: New 4 me JIG BOX - 01/20/20 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by SK.
I looked at those hard and long but wanted a one box system for a good amount of jigs..... You've got a good assortment in there..... thumb

Thanks but.......My collection doesn`t even come close to yours roflmao You got more colors than I have jigs! thumb flehan
Posted By: BP5168

Re: New 4 me JIG BOX - 01/20/20 04:39 AM

Great boxes ... but ... I will say this. Build one like SK has and all 4 of my Gbox 3600's could fit in one of SK's boxes ...
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: New 4 me JIG BOX - 01/20/20 04:55 AM

Very nice! thumb

Re: New 4 me JIG BOX - 01/20/20 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by BP5168
Great boxes ... but ... I will say this. Build one like SK has and all 4 of my Gbox 3600's could fit in one of SK's boxes ...

With all due respect I would have to call "Bull C_ _ P on that statement!!! I have two Gbox3600 and a Plano 3700 open compartment Box and to say that four Gbox`s 3600 will fit inside one Plano 3700 open compartment box is False information. Let`s not get carried away. rolleyes

Re: New 4 me JIG BOX - 01/20/20 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Fishbonz

With all due respect I would have to call "Bull C_ _ P on that statement!!! I have two Gbox3600 and a Plano 3700 open compartment Box and to say that four Gbox`s 3600 will fit inside one Plano 3700 open compartment box is False information. Let`s not get carried away. rolleyes

You can call whatever you want, have you seen him make it and utilize every single inch on that box? Have you seen his video on his build? Have you seen how I space my jigs in the 3600's as to not wrinkle the tails?

Either way, I stand by my statement regardless of your comment and would offer you this, swing by my place, let's hop on the boat, go fishing and laugh about it either way while we catch some slabs. smile

Re: New 4 me JIG BOX - 01/20/20 08:10 PM

You can call whatever you want, have you seen him make it and utilize every single inch on that box? Have you seen his video on his build? Have you seen how I space my jigs in the 3600's as to not wrinkle the tails?

Either way, I stand by my statement regardless of your comment and would offer you this, swing by my place, let's hop on the boat, go fishing and laugh about it either way while we catch some slabs. smile

Yes I have seen his video on how he builds it and how he uses every inch of a 14"x 9.25"x1.875" Box and NO sir I have`nt seen how you space your jigs in your Gbox`s but to suggest that 4 10"x7.5"x1.1" Gbox`s box will fit inside one Plano 3700 is just not true & if your`s do then they are not the Gbox3600 slit foam. I would say 1& 1/4 at best would fit but 4..... I`ll laugh at that. No disrespect but [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]Thay say proof is in the puddin Let`s see what U got capt.
Posted By: crapicat

Re: New 4 me JIG BOX - 01/20/20 09:59 PM

Hmmm, I recommend a fishing trip and a lunch afterwards, would be the perfect way to establish the parameters of this discussion...followed perhaps by some sweet tea!

cheers

Re: New 4 me JIG BOX - 01/20/20 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by crapicat
Hmmm, I recommend a fishing trip and a lunch afterwards, would be the perfect way to establish the parameters of this discussion...followed perhaps by some sweet tea!

cheers

roflmao roflmao
Posted By: Crappieshooter

Re: New 4 me JIG BOX - 01/20/20 10:33 PM

I believe he is referring to the jigs out of 4 boxes fitting into the 1 3700 box. Not the entire boxes.
Posted By: Magged Out

Re: New 4 me JIG BOX - 01/20/20 11:23 PM

👍👍 Like that G Box!

Re: New 4 me JIG BOX - 01/21/20 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by Crappieshooter
I believe he is referring to the jigs out of 4 boxes fitting into the 1 3700 box. Not the entire boxes.

That`s not what he said though Crappieshooter roflmao He`s a BIG boy let him speak for himself on what he meant . popcorn

Re: New 4 me JIG BOX - 01/21/20 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by Crappieshooter

Yes I have seen his video on how he builds it and how he uses every inch of a 14"x 9.25"x1.875" Box and NO sir I have`nt seen how you space your jigs in your Gbox`s but to suggest that 4 10"x7.5"x1.1" Gbox`s box will fit inside one Plano 3700 is just not true & if your`s do then they are not the Gbox3600 slit foam. I would say 1& 1/4 at best would fit but 4..... I`ll laugh at that. No disrespect but [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]Thay say proof is in the puddin Let`s see what U got capt.

The JIGS. Seriously LOL.... why would you want to put a box in a box? Yeah, I'm a big boy. Invitation still stands. I laughed my butt off when I saw the picture of the box inside the box ... clearly not what I meant. I will call you the clear winner of the debate Fishbonz since I didn't use clear, concise, remedial english. LOL.
Either way, the G-boxes are nice. Wish they made bigger ones.

Re: New 4 me JIG BOX - 01/21/20 03:33 AM

Just yanking your chain BP5168 & having a little fun on the forum. It wasn`t meant to be serious at all my friend. It`s all GOOD. I to wish they made a bigger Box cheers
Posted By: crope1

Re: New 4 me JIG BOX - 01/22/20 02:12 AM

Whew!!!!😂😂😂😂

Re: New 4 me JIG BOX - 01/22/20 02:58 AM

Just yanking your chain BP5168 & having a little fun on the forum. It wasn`t meant to be serious at all my friend. It`s all GOOD. I to wish they made a bigger Box cheers

I don't know you, but I like you after this exchange …. had my all kinds of confused ….
Posted By: Jig Man

Re: New 4 me JIG BOX - 01/26/20 02:19 PM

Thanks for the info.. and nice collection of jigs.

Re: New 4 me JIG BOX - 01/26/20 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Jig Man
Thanks for the info.. and nice collection of jigs.

Thanks Jig Man! I`m still a work in progress. I`ve seen others collection. Have you seen SK`s box? OMG IT`s unbelievable!
Posted By: Jig Man

Re: New 4 me JIG BOX - 01/27/20 12:57 AM

Yea, my brother SK has more than one jig box... Ketchn tells me he can't fish shallow water any more cause his boat will get stuck on the bottom. roflmao

Re: New 4 me JIG BOX - 01/27/20 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by Jig Man
Yea, my brother SK has more than one jig box... Ketchn tells me he can't fish shallow water any more cause his boat will get stuck on the bottom. roflmao

roflmao roflmao
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum