Texas Fishing Forum

Limits Tackle

Posted By: Gonzz

Limits Tackle - 01/06/20 08:21 AM

Come on over to Limits Tackle on Facebook. We sell jig heads and plastics. Coming soon 10 cent jig heads. Follow us to keep informed on the best deal on jig heads anywhere..

Take Care.. Steve
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Limits Tackle - 01/06/20 02:08 PM

Hard to beat Steve's prices and quality. Not to mention fast shipping.
Posted By: fishinman

Re: Limits Tackle - 01/06/20 04:32 PM

Steve’s a good guy alright!

Good fishin’
Posted By: BlueNitro

Re: Limits Tackle - 01/06/20 04:52 PM

The 'Gonzz' is a great dude and will do you right.

I have put a bunch of fish in my boat thanks to Steve's baits so please try out some for yourself.
Posted By: SK.

Re: Limits Tackle - 01/06/20 07:10 PM

I use those jig heads and they work great..... I'm liking that BIG 3" split trail bait also.....
If y'all didn't know there's a giveaway on some of those 3" baits and jig heads goin on in part 2 of one of my latest vid..... Must be subscribed to be entered.....
Posted By: Action_Jackson

Re: Limits Tackle - 01/06/20 07:31 PM

Good folks with great products at awesome prices!!! Fast shipping as well!!!
Posted By: crope1

Re: Limits Tackle - 01/12/20 10:51 AM

Good morning Steve! How do I view items without a Facebook account?
Posted By: cellis

Re: Limits Tackle - 01/12/20 01:00 PM

Limits Tackle makes good gear thumb
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Limits Tackle - 01/12/20 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by crope1

Good question Ronnie, I was wondering the same thing myself! Guess us dinosaurs just don’t like Facebook.
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Limits Tackle - 01/12/20 01:41 PM

Facebook is way better than the forum is now. That's where most are posting now days.
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: Limits Tackle - 01/12/20 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by fishin'aholic2
Facebook is way better than the forum is now. That's where most are posting now days.

But not as good as a webpage. I don't care to spend half a day scrolling through FB to find what someone offers.
Posted By: Beltonbanger�

Re: Limits Tackle - 01/12/20 07:13 PM

It's a tough world out there for small businesses like Limits Tackle and some of the others. Websites aren't cheap unless you get a cheapo with lots of advertising that isn't yours. Ebay takes a cut and then the tax man too. Facebook and Instagram are freebees and pretty easy to access. Not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone, but I have a website and still managed to find my way around Facebook. Got my fair share of bumps even on Facebook before I got some experience on there. Thumbs up to the successful entrepreneurs!!!!
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Limits Tackle - 01/13/20 03:30 AM

Banger, my wife seamlessly navigates FB...me, nope...hopelessly lost in a circle on there. Give me a website, every time. Oh yea, and I like the forum, as well.
Posted By: Beltonbanger�

Re: Limits Tackle - 01/13/20 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by crapicat
Banger, my wife seamlessly navigates FB...me, nope...hopelessly lost in a circle on there. Give me a website, every time. Oh yea, and I like the forum, as well.

I know that!!!!! I know folks that buy the latest and greatest in fish finding technology and can use it. Things have changed a lot and fast! My TV remote scares me!!!!
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Limits Tackle - 01/13/20 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by crope1

Just tell Steve what you want and he will make it! I don't have facebook but order from Steve anyhow. About to order more heads today hopefully!
thumb
Posted By: crope1

Re: Limits Tackle - 01/14/20 06:25 AM

Will do,Thanks!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum