Texas Fishing Forum

Weatherford Crappie House

Posted By: txfsh

Weatherford Crappie House - 10/14/19 10:23 AM

My friend and I went there friday and saturday. Neither one of us got a bite either day. We only seen 4 caught all day. We used both minnows and jigs. The 4 caught were on minnows.
Posted By: BigCaseyB206

Re: Weatherford Crappie House - 10/14/19 03:51 PM

It’s been a few years since I’ve been, but to me it really didn’t turn on until it gets really cold
Posted By: BJH ( JUST JIGGING)

Re: Weatherford Crappie House - 10/14/19 08:21 PM

Colder the better!!!!!!!
Posted By: PlanoPaul

Re: Weatherford Crappie House - 10/14/19 11:45 PM

Usually doesn’t get real good until you have icicles hanging from your rod guides....
Posted By: Mikeyb_23

Re: Weatherford Crappie House - 10/17/19 07:55 PM

What about any where else on the lake right now? I've fished the docks a few times and only caught a few. Where else could they be hiding?
Posted By: Bentman63

Re: Weatherford Crappie House - 10/17/19 08:26 PM

I used to fish a certian Ray Hubbard marina in winter for crappie. I had some good days there.,Now it is gone..I need to find a new marina for winter time
It used to get so cold the water would freeze on the end of my pole..
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Weatherford Crappie House - 10/17/19 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Bentman63
I used to fish a certian Ray Hubbard marina in winter for crappie. I had some good days there.,Now it is gone..I need to find a new marina for winter time

Yeah & some of the stuff that was left underneath that certain Marina is still holding crappie! ninja
Posted By: Bentman63

Re: Weatherford Crappie House - 10/18/19 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Fishbonz
Originally Posted by Bentman63

Yeah & some of the stuff that was left underneath that certain Marina is still holding crappie! ninja

I couldn't remember the name of the marina yesterday. Now I remember it as Dalrock Marina.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum