Texas Fishing Forum

Free brushpile coordinates on Lake Fork

Posted By: Cameron

Free brushpile coordinates on Lake Fork - 09/17/19 10:54 PM

I put out 208 brushpiles on Fork in 2017-2018 and rarely fish them anymore unless I have a boat load of kids...I was livescoping an area near the horseshoe and decided to check 2 that I haven’t fished since 2017. Caught 11 off of them and moved on. I don’t see any reason for them to go to waste. Have at it! I posted these on facebook a few days ago, so feel free to follow me for more updates. Once the lake turns over I am going to post up all of my bridge brushpiles that I haven't fished since I started livescoping.

https://www.facebook.com/Lake-Fork-Guide-Cameron-Burnett-145640682809611/

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Posted By: bush hog

Re: Free brushpile coordinates on Lake Fork - 09/17/19 11:21 PM

Wow, you had a busy year putting out that many piles. Very generous, thanks for the coordinates.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Free brushpile coordinates on Lake Fork - 09/18/19 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by bush hog
Wow, you had a busy year putting out that many piles. Very generous, thanks for the coordinates.

I agree that was a lot of work! bolt

Thanks for the info. cheers
Posted By: 8upwithfishin'

Re: Free brushpile coordinates on Lake Fork - 09/18/19 12:25 AM

What a great thing to do after all that work, pretty awesome. I Don't have FB due to job, so hopefully you will update on TFF. Thank you.
Posted By: CrazyCrappieGuy

Re: Free brushpile coordinates on Lake Fork - 09/18/19 02:00 AM

Did you post all 208 or the 2 in your post? When I look on your FB page, I just those 2 brush piles as well not 208.

Re: Free brushpile coordinates on Lake Fork - 09/18/19 02:05 AM

I am going to post my bridge brushpiles here in a week or so. I am going to give away some areas I never venture to anymore, but I am not going to give up all 208 smile
Posted By: CrazyCrappieGuy

Re: Free brushpile coordinates on Lake Fork - 09/18/19 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Cameron
I am going to post my bridge brushpiles here in a week or so. I am going to give away some areas I never venture to anymore, but I am not going to give up all 208 smile

Ok, anything you share is nice of you, I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong, I saw same 2 brush piles posted on your FB page and wanted to make sure I was not missing anything. cheers
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: Free brushpile coordinates on Lake Fork - 09/18/19 02:15 PM

Thank you Cameron. Another benefit to these is having a known commodity for learning electronics. You can apply what you learn at these locations to find others like them.

clap
Posted By: txmasterpo

Re: Free brushpile coordinates on Lake Fork - 09/18/19 08:21 PM

I will look forward to the bridge piles....my favorite place to fish....why the change though? Live scope has made you a spot and stalk fisherman instead?
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Free brushpile coordinates on Lake Fork - 09/18/19 08:24 PM

What a nice thing to do ! thumb
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Free brushpile coordinates on Lake Fork - 09/18/19 11:34 PM

its going to be crowded under a few pilings,...how many can fish in one place,..?? fish fish fish fish
fish fish fish......... roflmao
Posted By: 8upwithfishin'

Re: Free brushpile coordinates on Lake Fork - 09/19/19 12:15 AM

Way too many!...Bumper boats.

Re: Free brushpile coordinates on Lake Fork - 09/19/19 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by txmasterpo
I will look forward to the bridge piles....my favorite place to fish....why the change though? Live scope has made you a spot and stalk fisherman instead?

There are a few other reasons, but that is a lot of it.

Posted 5 bridge brushpiles on my facebook page, enjoy guys! 514 and 515W
Posted By: CHUNK-N-WINDING

Re: Free brushpile coordinates on Lake Fork - 09/20/19 09:38 PM

Hey cam, not enough fuel range in my pontoon to get there from my place a Lake Fork Island. Next time put them out on SRA point, little Caney point and 154 bridge. LOL or if you have just P.M. me.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum