Texas Fishing Forum

Just My Two Pennies

Posted By: Laner

Just My Two Pennies - 09/17/19 06:23 PM

I'm terrible at fortune telling, but I'd be willing to be a lot of cash that if we get all the rain the weather man is calling for at the end of this week, the fish are going to get REALLY excitable. The fall bite has started early, and I can't even begin to imagine what's going to happen when that new water drops the temps even more. I am beyond ready to lay the hammer down on big fall slabs. I'm going to focus my sights on docks with deeper water and brush in 10-15ft. We are already seeing limits in that depth range, and it's only the beginning. Is it obvious that I love my "job"?

If you're looking for a last minute budget trip, I'll run for $100 a man until the end of September, and that still includes me cleaning fish, bottled water, bait and tackle, etc.. As for our October trips, there's a good reason that month is my favorite time of year to be a crappie guide. I have one Saturday left open and plenty of Monday-Wednesday dates still available. After all that fun ends, it's time to get in the woods and guide for the other white meat smile

Let's have some fun this year TFF!
Posted By: Mac817

Re: Just My Two Pennies - 09/18/19 12:55 AM

thumb
Posted By: pop r

Re: Just My Two Pennies - 09/18/19 01:14 AM

Great deal! banana
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Just My Two Pennies - 09/18/19 02:47 AM

I was hoping that we down here in South Central Texas would have gotten some of that rain. Looks like it moved into Houston. We are not going to get any of it. We could have used it. bang
Posted By: BlueNitro

Re: Just My Two Pennies - 09/18/19 01:21 PM

Lane - me and two friends went out to Lewisville on Sunday and I am noticing the same thing. They are stacking up good in the 15 - 18 foot range just about everywhere we went. Brought home a limit for the grease and had a great time so I will count that as a good trip - and it will only get better with some drop in the water temps.
Posted By: BlueNitro

Re: Just My Two Pennies - 09/18/19 01:22 PM

Forgot to add - Lane is a great guide and a heck of a nice gentleman. You guys need to jump on that offer before the month runs out.
Posted By: Laner

Re: Just My Two Pennies - 09/18/19 04:21 PM

BlueNitro I appreciate the support and the fishing intel. I wholeheartedly believe the general fishing population is about two weeks late if they're waiting on the fall bite to start. I love this time of year! Nice weather, big fish and I get to go hunting on my days off!
Posted By: red snappa

Re: Just My Two Pennies - 09/20/19 01:47 PM

What a deal! Laner your two cents are worth a nickel, so keep on keeping on! This is a spectacular deal for anyone wanting to fish Cedar Creek for sure!
Posted By: pop r

Re: Just My Two Pennies - 09/20/19 04:52 PM

I just booked a trip. Laner only has a few open days left for his discount special on Cedar Creek. clap
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum