Texas Fishing Forum

Lewisville guide Report August 30th

Posted By: Jacky Wiggins

Lewisville guide Report August 30th - 08/30/19 07:55 PM

Great trip this morning on Lewisville with Brian and Lisa. They really wanted to fish one particular side of the lake but I had let them know in advance the fish may not cooperate on that side and when they didn’t on the first few stops we made a big move and it paid off pretty well. They ended up with a really nice mess of crappie and a few sandies and cats to go with them. All fish caught on brush piles in 18-26 ft of water on minnows. Tried the jig bite out on several piles and it just want there today. Still not time to get the minnows out of the boat yet. I still have spots open this weekend and next week to get out and catch some good crappie or catfish on Lewisville or Grapevine. Go to www.ntxfishing.net or contact me at 972-342-8803 to book a trip.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jimmyd

Re: Lewisville guide Report August 30th - 08/30/19 08:47 PM

Awesome job Jacky!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Lewisville guide Report August 30th - 08/30/19 09:51 PM

Nice haul. Good job. thumb
Posted By: pop r

Re: Lewisville guide Report August 30th - 08/30/19 11:25 PM

nice mess Jackie! cheers
Posted By: K.G

Re: Lewisville guide Report August 30th - 08/31/19 12:01 AM

Get 'R' Done Jacky.thumb
Posted By: HOGON

Re: Lewisville guide Report August 30th - 08/31/19 02:38 AM

bow_down
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: Lewisville guide Report August 30th - 08/31/19 03:28 PM

Heck yeah! Lots better than last week huh!?

Saw you out there on Sunday, man that was a tough day.
Posted By: 30ft jon boat

Re: Lewisville guide Report August 30th - 09/02/19 01:07 AM

We went out with Jacky on the trip he posted pics about up top. It had been 3+ years since I had been on the lake and needed a refresher course in electronics. He did a great job reteaching me everything I had forgotten and showed me some stuff I didn't know. I asked him to fish a part of the lake that he normally doesn't fish but he did and showed me how to locate them and even caught some. We moved over to the other side of the lake because they were biting better over there. I strongly recommend Jacky for a guided trip if you need to learn anything about electronics or if you need your hand held because you don't have a clue what you are doing (like my wife that went with us) She had never crappie fished before and he took the time to show her what to do and what to expect. She started catching a few and she was happy.
We had a great trip and both of us learned a lot. Thanks Jacky!
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: Lewisville guide Report August 30th - 09/02/19 02:22 AM

Very nice! clap
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum