Texas Fishing Forum

Does anybody sell ACC Crappie Stix in the FW-Dallas area?

Posted By: Bassman_78

Does anybody sell ACC Crappie Stix in the FW-Dallas area? - 08/03/19 06:34 PM

If you know of one, let me know. Thanks
Posted By: Magged Out

Re: Does anybody sell ACC Crappie Stix in the FW-Dallas area? - 08/04/19 02:53 AM

Thumpers Elite Outfitters in Wylie has some in stock...
Posted By: Abbott (MCM Tackle)

Re: Does anybody sell ACC Crappie Stix in the FW-Dallas area? - 08/04/19 02:59 PM

or contact andy on facebook at acc and he will ship them direct if no one has them. lakeside lures has some to I believe.
Posted By: TR176

Re: Does anybody sell ACC Crappie Stix in the FW-Dallas area? - 08/04/19 06:12 PM

I ordered on from acc. The shipping was really fast. Cost $10 but I think there was no tax.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Does anybody sell ACC Crappie Stix in the FW-Dallas area? - 08/04/19 08:15 PM

http://www.thumperseliteoutfitters.com/

bolt
Posted By: HOGON

Re: Does anybody sell ACC Crappie Stix in the FW-Dallas area? - 08/04/19 11:59 PM

Minnow Bucket at Lake Fork carries them as well.

You can order online and have them sent to your front door usually 5-7 days from time you place your order.
Posted By: Bassman_78

Re: Does anybody sell ACC Crappie Stix in the FW-Dallas area? - 08/05/19 10:59 PM

Thanks guys! I'll probably just order online. I've been waiting on the Thump City, but it's just been too long now.
Posted By: HOGON

Re: Does anybody sell ACC Crappie Stix in the FW-Dallas area? - 08/09/19 04:47 PM

ACC is completely redoing their web site and the new one is going to be a lot more user friendly. They are still a few weeks away from going live with it, but it is coming.

Starting today August 9th and for the next 5 days they are giving a 15% discount off EVERYTHING on their web site.

Use the code loyal15 at checkout.

Might help you out Bassman.
Posted By: Magged Out

Re: Does anybody sell ACC Crappie Stix in the FW-Dallas area? - 08/09/19 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by HOGON
ACC is completely redoing their web site and the new one is going to be a lot more user friendly. They are still a few weeks away from going live with it, but it is coming.

Starting today August 9th and for the next 5 days they are giving a 15% discount off EVERYTHING on their web site.

Use the code loyal15 at checkout.

Might help you out Bassman.

cheers Thanks HOGON

I too have been waiting on a Thump City. I'm just gonna stick with the ACC Crappie Stix
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum