Texas Fishing Forum

Martin Creek again...

Posted By: bush hog

Martin Creek again... - 08/02/19 06:10 PM

We managed to put 21 in the cooler this morning and gave it up around 11 or so....it was starting to get hot. Most fish came off timber in 25 fow on 1/8 oz jigs. Front depth finder wouldn't come on this morning but we still did ok.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Action_Jackson

Re: Martin Creek again... - 08/02/19 06:27 PM

Nicely done yall cheers
Posted By: Oldrabbit

Re: Martin Creek again... - 08/02/19 07:09 PM

Ya did good, I need to meet you there one morning and let you show me how it's done on that lake. I have bass fished and bow fished but never gone after crappie on Martin.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Martin Creek again... - 08/03/19 03:35 AM

Nice fish. thumb
Posted By: CrappieXpress

Re: Martin Creek again... - 08/03/19 03:37 AM

Glad to see you are still after em!!

Re: Martin Creek again... - 08/03/19 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by CrappieXpress
Glad to see you are still after em!!

Oh, I'm still after them. It's just a busy time of year on the farm. thumb

Re: Martin Creek again... - 08/03/19 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Oldrabbit
Ya did good, I need to meet you there one morning and let you show me how it's done on that lake. I have bass fished and bow fished but never gone after crappie on Martin.

Thanks, Martin Creek can be aggravating sometimes. Just fish the bridges and RR trestle. Pick up 2 or 3 here and there. Now and then I can find some holding on timber.....it's just hit and miss most of the time.
Posted By: Oldrabbit

Re: Martin Creek again... - 08/03/19 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by bush hog
Originally Posted by Oldrabbit

Thanks, Martin Creek can be aggravating sometimes. Just fish the bridges and RR trestle. Pick up 2 or 3 here and there. Now and then I can find some holding on timber.....it's just hit and miss most of the time.

Thanks, I will give it a try.
© 2021 Texas Fishing Forum