Texas Fishing Forum

Club meeting, North Texas Crappie Anglers ....

Posted By: ERNEST PATY

Club meeting, North Texas Crappie Anglers .... - 06/17/19 12:35 AM

North Texas Crappie Anglers next meeting will be on Tuesday June 25 at the north Carrollton Library. Corner of Josey Ln & Hebron Pky. at 7:00 PM.
We will be viewing and commenting on a 37 Min. video on fishing brushpiles and using livescope as well as conducting a jig and bait making seminar. Bring your jig tying equipment and we will learn from each other. Several of us will be also bringing our vise's and equipment so every one should be able to tie a few jigs. Club membership is not required to attend. Everyone is welcome.

I plan on eating at Marshall's BBQ around 5:00 if anyone want's to join me. I plan on getting to the library by 6:30. (Marshall's is on the corner of Josey Ln and Rosemeade Pky
Posted By: Rook1436

Re: Club meeting, North Texas Crappie Anglers .... - 06/17/19 01:44 AM

I’m looking forward to it. Will meet you and eat barbecue as well. Should be a great meeting this month.
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Club meeting, North Texas Crappie Anglers .... - 06/17/19 01:52 AM

Looking forward to learning something about tying a jig.
Posted By: Captain Yakker

Re: Club meeting, North Texas Crappie Anglers .... - 06/17/19 02:47 AM

I was going to be there anyway, this agenda will be interesting as I’ve not had any experience with tying jigs.

Thanks for the info.
Posted By: serj5150

Re: Club meeting, North Texas Crappie Anglers .... - 06/18/19 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Captain Yakker
I was going to be there anyway, this agenda will be interesting as I’ve not had any experience with tying jigs.

Thanks for the info.

+1 never tied jigs but would love to learn!
banana Also didn't make it to the first meeting so this should be fun!!
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: Club meeting, North Texas Crappie Anglers .... - 06/18/19 02:32 PM

clap
Posted By: ERNEST PATY

Re: Club meeting, North Texas Crappie Anglers .... - 06/23/19 10:51 PM

Don't forget Tuesday night. Club meeting
Posted By: Captain Yakker

Re: Club meeting, North Texas Crappie Anglers .... - 06/26/19 02:57 AM

Good meeting this evening. Learned some more stuff and tying jigs isn’t nearly as complicated as one would think. Thanks to everyone who came out and shared their knowledge and tips.

Looking forward to the next one!

Greg
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Club meeting, North Texas Crappie Anglers .... - 06/26/19 03:16 AM

Fun meeting tonight. Nice to hear the sharing, understand more about Livescope and last but not least how to tie a jig. I see myself purchasing a vise and all of the other things required to tie some of my own jigs in the near future. Good to see everyone that came out. Thank you, Dan, Ernest, and Michael for bringing your equipment to share with us all on how to tie a jig. The jig tying breakout session was to much fun.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum