Texas Fishing Forum

ActiveCaptain, What am I doing wrong?

Posted By: Asleep At The Reel

ActiveCaptain, What am I doing wrong? - 06/16/19 07:09 PM

I hate to put yet another post about Livescope but I am having an issue that I am hoping someone has had and figured out. My phone is connected to Livescope and I am using them together. I am trying to record what is going on. From the video's that I have seen, you much enter the helm mode and that will show you the video. When I try to enter that it tells me that I have to connect. So I checked my WIFI and it is connected to the Garmin in fact I know I was connected because I used the phone to update the software. But I cannot enter helm without the message that says I must connect. Maybe I am missing a button, but I do not see anything that says continue or anything. Any help here is appreciated as I want to record this.

By The Way, Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there.
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: ActiveCaptain, What am I doing wrong? - 06/16/19 10:30 PM

Make sure wifi is turned on the graph. Go to communication...

ActiveCaptain can be what I call sensitive. I have had to on several occasions try it several times before getting it to fire up.

Re: ActiveCaptain, What am I doing wrong? - 06/16/19 10:35 PM

It was turned on. I kept getting notices on the graph that I had a text message on my phone. Just could not get helm to load.

Re: ActiveCaptain, What am I doing wrong? - 06/17/19 02:06 AM

What model graph do you have?

Re: ActiveCaptain, What am I doing wrong? - 06/17/19 06:14 AM

GARMIN 1022

Re: ActiveCaptain, What am I doing wrong? - 06/17/19 07:17 PM

Yep, that is a correct unit to record from.

Call 800 800 1020 and report that it is not working properly. I will be on the water tomorrow and will try mine to see if it may be an app glitch.

Re: ActiveCaptain, What am I doing wrong? - 06/18/19 09:19 AM

I am going to try and use it again in the morning. I have found a couple issues so far. Yesterday it showed my transducer was not hooked up. I had to disconnect it from the black box and reconnect it for it to work again. I will try the app also as I did not try it yesterday when on the water

Re: ActiveCaptain, What am I doing wrong? - 06/18/19 10:26 PM

It worked for me today so I rule out App issues...
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum