Texas Fishing Forum

Clay Gann !!

Posted By: bdotson

Clay Gann !! - 05/29/19 03:13 PM

I got a chance to take my great nephew out last Monday with Clay he had trip that morning and meet us at 1:00 after cleaning a limit for his morning customer. It can be difficult at times with kids to say the least. Clay is very patient as well as a great guide. He never stopped trying it was a holiday weekend tons of boats and skis and he had been on the water since daylight with no lunch and still slowing patience with hung jigs and twisted lines. Like it never even happen. Super guide great guide tons of knowledge and a real pleasure to be around. I learned a lot about livescope and crappie as well as the lake. If you need s guide don’t hesitate. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Buff2

Re: Clay Gann !! - 05/29/19 04:53 PM

Clay is a really fine fellow for sure
Congrats on your trip
Posted By: Beltonbanger�

Re: Clay Gann !! - 05/29/19 05:40 PM

Super deal!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: HOGON

Re: Clay Gann !! - 05/29/19 05:43 PM

What lake?

And Great Post!
Posted By: fishinman

Re: Clay Gann !! - 05/29/19 05:49 PM

Nice job, Clay!
Posted By: bdotson

Re: Clay Gann !! - 05/29/19 06:17 PM

palestine
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Clay Gann !! - 05/29/19 06:23 PM

Trip of a "Lifetime"! It just don't get any better! thumb
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Clay Gann !! - 05/29/19 11:42 PM

Heck yeah! He's good people and handy with a fishing rod! Super fast with a net as well!! roflmao
Posted By: Lake Life

Re: Clay Gann !! - 05/30/19 01:25 AM

Nice job, Clay and Congratulations, Buddy.
Posted By: red snappa

Re: Clay Gann !! - 05/31/19 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Slewfoot
Heck yeah! He's good people and handy with a fishing rod! Super fast with a net as well!! roflmao

That's funny right there! roflmao roflmao roflmao
Posted By: cantcatch5

Re: Clay Gann !! - 06/01/19 12:11 AM

I saw his fish from that morning trip as we were loading up and they had a great morning as well!
Posted By: Bruce Bullard

Re: Clay Gann !! - 06/01/19 11:01 AM

He will be a busy guide. A couple of posts like this and it will be hard to schedule a trip with him.
Posted By: Premier Angler

Re: Clay Gann !! - 02/26/20 10:17 PM

We had a chance to talk with Clay a couple months ago about his fishing trip with Deion Sanders. Super cool guy. Sounds like this was a great time.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum