Texas Fishing Forum

The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - Garmin, Humminbird, Lowrance Transducers

Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - Garmin, Humminbird, Lowrance Transducers - 12/22/18 04:01 AM

Here @ Shut Up And Fish.com we are happy to Introduce the "PoleDucer" Transducer Mounting System. This transducer mounting system gives anglers the ability to keep the transducer pointed at there target and increase accuracy in pinpointing the bait to the intended target w/out the trolling motor skewing the image when moving left to right etc...
The shaft is made up of quality marine grade fiberglass with stainless steel components and a 2.25" D Ram Mount. The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System accepts most transducers on the market including the Humminbird 360 imaging and the Garmin LiveScope transducer.
We are now taking pre-orders and we will have the product ready for shipping, local pickup, and or installed on your boat by mid-late January 2019.

Image is of the Garmin LiveScope Transducer mounted the the PoleDucer
[Linked Image]

Travel position from waypoint to waypoint
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Stowed position
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

----------[Linked Image]----------[Linked Image]

Posted By: aj_jacks

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 12/22/18 04:31 AM

What's the price?

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 12/22/18 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by aj_jacks
What's the price?

$249.00 includes the Ram Mount $149.00 w/out the Ram Mount.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: leanin post

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 12/22/18 04:45 PM

are these poleducers factory made and assembled or homemade.?
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 12/22/18 05:04 PM

Did you sell that old man a navigator to look at all those screens he's got on the front deck now?? roflmao

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 12/22/18 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by leanin post
are these poleducers factory made and assembled or homemade.?

Great Question...

Not Home Made. After I put the Garmin LiveScope on my boat and the transducer on the trolling motor per installation instructions I saw right away that I wanted the transducer on a stationary shaft. This would allow for me to point the transducer at my target while my trolling motor does what it does to hold my position. We made a prototype and it was exactly what we were looking for.
My partner went out in search of a company that would listen to our needs. He found such a group that would listen to his OD (outside diameter) and ID (inside diameter) spec' and they developed the 60" shaft out of fiberglass utilizing a marine grade resin for strength and longevity. The inside diameter allows for the transducer cable to be run inside the shaft eliminating the need to have the transducer cable secured somehow outside the shaft. This was part of the simple appearance we were looking for. The other components that complete the unit are your typical hardware components and then you have your typical D Size 2.25" RamMount to make up the PoleDucer. Other optional features like a handle will be available once we decide which style we choose to go with. The fiberglass shaft along with the RamMount allow for the "break-away" factor thus not causing damage to the shaft or transducer if striking an underwater object.
For those that have an electric-steer trolling motor like the xi3, xi5, Ulterra, Terrova or PowerDrive V2 The PoleDucer is simply another option to mount the transducer to instead of purchasing the cable guard system required from other companies to mount a transducer to those type trolling motors. The PoleDucer allows the angler direct control to point the transducer at any given target and not have their images skewed by the trolling motor turning left/right etc...That being said the PoleDucer is also a great option for any transducer and can be rotated in a 360-degree fashion to see all around your boat.
Simple, Yet Effective
PoleDucer - Patent Pending...

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 12/22/18 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Slewfoot
Did you sell that old man a navigator to look at all those screens he's got on the front deck now?? roflmao

You do know that he is my guinea pig right? LOL roflmao

We actually removed his 360 transducer and his dedicated unit for the 360 and moved the Garmin unit onto the deck and off the direct bow. Cleaned him up a bit so now he does not look like the electronics counter at the Bass Pro Shops as much.
Posted By: leanin post

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 12/23/18 01:23 AM

well done!! should last forever!
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 12/23/18 02:15 PM

Excellent David, ....Necessity is the mother of invention.

It means, roughly, that the primary driving force for most new inventions is a need.

flag
Posted By: The Crappie Guy

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 12/26/18 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by shut-up-and-fish

We actually removed his 360 transducer and his dedicated unit for the 360 and moved the Garmin unit onto the deck and off the direct bow. Cleaned him up a bit so now he does not look like the electronics counter at the Bass Pro Shops as much.

Just what I need.....friends like you two hammer hammer
Also seems that I should get some sort of commission outta all those pictures rolleyes

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 12/26/18 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by The Crappie Guy

Also seems that I should get some sort of commission outta all those pictures rolleyes

That’s the guinea pig part...
Posted By: DFW-fisherman

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 12/27/18 04:24 PM

Nice work David! I was wondering how all that would turn out, and I am glad to see it is not like someone else's christmas display. roflmao
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 12/27/18 05:31 PM

I got you hooked up! For $.50 more you can upgrade from medium fries to large fries! Livin large!!! cheers
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 12/27/18 06:23 PM

Dang it, I thought the tread title said poledancer smile

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 12/28/18 12:47 AM

I got you hooked up! For $.50 more you can upgrade from medium fries to large fries! Livin large!!! cheers

That would be Biggie Size for short...lol

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 12/29/18 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by tmd11111
Dang it, I thought the tread title said poledancer smile

Yes we went with The PoleDucer instead cool

Originally Posted by TripletsFish
I saw this up close, this morning. If I had Garmin Livescope, I would definitely get a PoleDucer - solid construction and easy to use.

Great to have you in the shop. Thank you for choosing us for your installation needs.

Reminder: The PoleDucer is versatile in that it accepts most transom transducers as well as the Humminbird 360 transducer and as you saw the Garmin LiveScope transducer.

(TransDucer) = Transom Ducer
(PoleDucer) = Pole Ducer
Posted By: Part-Timer

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 01/12/19 02:02 AM

Here's a question for you David:

My buddy has a helix 7 DI on the front and he can't use DI with the built in transducer on his ultrex. Could his DI transducer be used along with a livescope tranducer on your PoleDucer, both being mounted to it?

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 01/12/19 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by Part-Timer
Here's a question for you David:

My buddy has a helix 7 DI on the front and he can't use DI with the built in transducer on his ultrex. Could his DI transducer be used along with a livescope transducer on your PoleDucer, both being mounted to it?

Yes sir, If the DI transducer is a transom mounted transducer it will be mounted to the bottom of the PoleDucer shaft and the Garmin LiveScope transducer will be mounted 7" above the DI transducer.
Posted By: Part-Timer

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 01/12/19 11:53 PM

Great!!! Thanks David.

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 01/13/19 05:31 PM

We just received word that our parts shipped on Friday so we should be in production within the week. Now that we have spec' dialed in and parts on the move as well as a 2nd vendor for parts we hope to keep the PoleDucer in stock and readily available.

We have also finalized our handle which screws right into the top shaft lock. It is a standard 12" in length and can be shortened or lengthened if desired.

[Linked Image]
******************************[Linked Image]******************************

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 01/21/19 04:06 AM

We just launched the yak PoleDucer for those that fish from a kayak.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: shill

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 01/23/19 08:16 PM

Just purchased mine. Thanks David. God bless

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 01/24/19 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by shill
Just purchased mine. Thanks David. God bless

Always a pleasure to assist you, Steve.

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 02/03/19 02:58 AM

Installed my PoleDucer it is awesome, works great, quality parts
Thanks again David. God bless

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 02/07/19 03:46 AM

Installed my PoleDucer it is awesome, works great, quality parts
Thanks again David. God bless

Always a pleasure assisting you Steve
Posted By: Buff2

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 02/07/19 04:26 AM

[Linked Image]

Got mine rigged up yesterday and caught my biggest fish of the year today 2.8

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 02/08/19 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Buff2
[Linked Image]

Got mine rigged up yesterday and caught my biggest fish of the year today 2.8

Nice fish Buff. Great way to get familiar with the new toys...

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 02/17/19 11:18 PM

Another happy customer...Here is Brent picking up his Garmin unit and LiveScope system along with a PoleDuducer transducer mounting system. We went ahead and installed the transducer to the PoleDucer for him as a courtesy.

[Linked Image]

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 02/24/19 06:07 PM

Mounting Diagram for the LiveScope transducer to the PoleDucer transducer mounting system.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Three Nails Guide

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 02/27/19 10:59 PM

I will be getting in touch with you David
Posted By: crope1

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 02/28/19 01:55 AM

Hello David!!!! Any more of those Poleducer Tranducer mounting systems available? Have a Blessed Day!!!!

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 02/28/19 02:05 AM

Yes sir, my friend. Call me tomorrow morning around 10:30

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 02/28/19 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by Three Nails Guide
I will be getting in touch with you David

Yes sir,

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 03/03/19 05:04 AM

Powerboat 60" PoleDucer
[Linked Image]

Yak 30" PoleDucer
[Linked Image]

We also offer a rail mount option for those that have rail systems.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 03/03/19 07:58 PM

That looks like it will have many applications.
Posted By: Sandblaster

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 03/03/19 08:56 PM

I just picked mine up a couple of weeks ago. I think these are the best pole ducers out there right now.

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 03/04/19 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by CHAMPION FISH
That looks like it will have many applications.

Yes, sir, the PoleDucer is very versatile.

Originally Posted by Sandblaster
I just picked mine up a couple of weeks ago. I think these are the best pole ducers out there right now.

Thank you for shopping shut-up-and-fish. It was a pleasure assisting you. The PoleDucer is a transducer cable management system, offers a break-a-way feature with a fiberglass shaft, it can be removed from the boat while at fish camp and is simple yet effective.
Posted By: Brett Fishes

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 03/15/19 05:43 PM

Do you have any more of these available. Looking to add to my h20bay. Also, would like to make it mobile as I would like to be able to move it from boat to boat.

B

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 03/18/19 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Brett Fishes
Do you have any more of these available. Looking to add to my h20bay. Also, would like to make it mobile as I would like to be able to move it from boat to boat.

B

Currently Out of Stock. Hot item...We are anticipating having it back in stock this week to early next week. The PoleDucer is versatile and can be moved from boat to boat with the purchase of an additional base mount Ram ball.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Outfitter Nomore

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 03/20/19 03:37 AM

David I need only the PoleDucer no Ram mount . How soon will they be back, got a trip to Sardis and Grenada coming up. Thanks

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 03/21/19 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by Outfitter Nomore
David I need only the PoleDucer no Ram mount . How soon will they be back, got a trip to Sardis and Grenada coming up. Thanks

Glad we could get you fixed up in time for your trip.

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 04/16/19 04:04 AM

It has become so busy here at shut-up-and-fish with the installation services that I have not even had time to promote the PoleDucer. It has been such a big hit which has made it a hard item to keep in stock. I received two batches of the fiberglass shafts for a total of 50 PolelDucer' and they all went out the door lickity split. The 1st batch of 25 went very fast and before I could get the 2nd batch ready we had a long list of pre-orders.

Today we are finally well stocked and are ready to get one to ya for your boat. Give us a call, we would be happy to assist you.

[Linked Image]
$249.00

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Lake Life

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 04/16/19 11:09 AM

I bought a poleducer from Shut Up and Fish and have had it on my boat for about 6 weeks now. It is working great. I love that I can swivel my livescope transducer in any direction I want and not be affected my the movement of my trolling motor. While trolling, I can turn it from side to side and use it as a real time side scan. Thanks David.
Posted By: Sandblaster

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 04/16/19 03:37 PM

Yep David just recently installed his Poleducer on my boat as well about 2 weeks ago. Works awesome, it doesn't take up a whole lot of space on my bow and its very stable. You could also use a down imaging transducer on this poleducer if you wanted.
Posted By: CrazyCrappieGuy

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 04/16/19 06:26 PM

Thx David for bumping this thread. I was wonder how I would install this on my gatortrax, looks like the rail option is what I need.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 04/17/19 04:32 PM

I need to buy stock in Shut up and Fish.... thumb
Posted By: David Welcher

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 05/01/19 10:13 PM

Bump to the top
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 05/02/19 02:36 PM

I have this product and it is simply GREAT!
I can keep it pointed at the structure while my TM rotates on Spot Lock and also scan as needed.
Quality construction!!!!
And it I hit a stump, it simply rotates the ram mount, I'm able to quickly and effortlessly get it back level cheers

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 05/06/19 09:36 PM

Thanks, guys. I am 16 shy of 300 sold this year. Yes it can be copied for a DIY project and yes there are many others out there but we feel this one is simply, better, user-friendly. It is out of the way when stowed and the break-a-way ability with the ram mount is unlike any of our competitors.

Thank you to all who have purchased. We thank you for shopping shut-up-and-fish.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: fryefisher

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 07/14/19 03:30 PM

How do I order one of these bad boys. About to purchase a LiveScope and this is awesome!!

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 07/15/19 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by fryefisher
How do I order one of these bad boys. About to purchase a LiveScope and this is awesome!!

Simply give me a call and we can get you taken care of. We can also help you out with all of the Garmin products as well. Our number is below in our signature.
Posted By: Slab Killa

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 07/15/19 01:50 AM

Saw one this weekend at the boat ramp. That pole ducer is a nice design!

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 07/15/19 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by Slab Killa
Saw one this weekend at the boat ramp. That pole ducer is a nice design!

Thank You...
Yes, sir, The PoleDucer is the most versatile transducer mounting system for the Garmin Livescope. Mounted to the Ram Mount it gives you a break-a-way feature. For example, if you are fishing timber and you bump a limb it will simply move on the Ram Ball and not break your $1500 transducer or bend the shaft. It is made up of marine grade fiberglass and you can thread the transducer cable up the shaft for a clean appearance and free of snagging the transducer cable on a limb.
It has been a hot ticket item...

[Linked Image]

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 07/15/19 12:08 PM

The black knob on the handle, is that 7/16? Mine came off fell in the lake, I want to just put a wing nut on it, I had a 6/16 is too small, I’m thinking 7/16.

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 07/15/19 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by FishingGuy
The black knob on the handle, is that 7/16? Mine came off fell in the lake, I want to just put a wing nut on it, I had a 6/16 is too small, I’m thinking 7/16.

3/8 All-Thread
Posted By: Davedave

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 07/15/19 03:59 PM

3/8 All-Thread

Something isn’t adding up here. 6/16 is the same as 3/8. Maybe it’s a different thread pitch?

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 07/15/19 05:14 PM

Did you do a local pick up or did we ship? I have one here I can give you. Shoot me a PM...

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 07/15/19 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Davedave

3/8 All-Thread

Something isn’t adding up here. 6/16 is the same as 3/8. Maybe it’s a different thread pitch?

I meant 5/16, typo...

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 07/15/19 07:58 PM

Did you do a local pick up or did we ship? I have one here I can give you. Shoot me a PM...

Local. That’s ok, I think I would rather have a wing nut. I want to make an extension pole off it, wing nut will help me.
Posted By: Davedave

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 07/15/19 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Davedave

3/8 All-Thread

I meant 5/16, typo...

Gotcha.

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 07/15/19 09:25 PM

Local. That’s ok, I think I would rather have a wing nut. I want to make an extension pole off it, wing nut will help me.

The nice thing about the PoleDucer is that you can adjust the handle size as you choose. The 3/8 All-Thread can be removed from the shaft collar and you can purchase via Lowes or Home Depot a piece that fits your desire length better.

[Linked Image]

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 07/16/19 05:42 PM

I have had a PoleDucer for about 6 months now and it is an AWESOME product
Thanks David

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 08/03/19 01:30 AM

I have had a PoleDucer for about 6 months now and it is an AWESOME product
Thanks David

Glad to hear you are enjoying the PoleDucer Stephen. It is the real deal...We have been busy installing the new Lowrance LiveSight on the PoleDucer as well. The PoleDucer accommodates most transducer and is the most versatile transducer mounting system on the market.

* Marine Grade Fiberglass shaft (no bending of the shaft if you bump a tree)
* Ram Mount Break-A-Way ability (keeps from breaking your transducer)
* All Transducer Cables slide up the center of the shaft (no need to manage the transducer cable)
* You can tilt the pole/transducer (for an unprecedented view like no other system)

Posted By: BAMA CRAPPIE

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 08/21/19 02:40 PM

Hello David at SHUT-UP-AND-FISH,

I'm interested in the PoleDucer for my Livescope transducer. I have sent you a PM with some questions I have.

Thanks,
Rodney

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 08/22/19 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by BAMA CRAPPIE
Hello David at SHUT-UP-AND-FISH,

I'm interested in the PoleDucer for my Livescope transducer. I have sent you a PM with some questions I have.

Thanks,
Rodney

Thank you for your order. It was a pleasure assisting you.

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 10/26/19 04:03 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

We developed the 60" shaft out of fiberglass utilizing a marine-grade resin for strength and longevity. Lifetime warranty on the shaft. The inside diameter allows for the transducer cable to be run inside the shaft eliminating the need to have the transducer cable secured somehow (zipped tied) outside the shaft. This was part of the simple, clean appearance we were looking for. The fiberglass shaft along with the D-Size 2.25" RamMount allow for the "break-away" ability thus not causing damage to the shaft or transducer if striking an underwater object. The PoleDucer allows the angler total control of the transducer to be pointed at the intended target and not have their images skewed by the trolling motor turning left/right etc...That being said the PoleDucer is also a great option for any transducer and can be rotated in a 360-degree fashion to see all around your boat.

For those that have an electric-steer trolling motor like the xi3, xi5, Ulterra, Terrova or PowerDrive V2 The PoleDucer is simply another option to mount the transducer to instead of purchasing the cable guard system required from other companies to mount a transducer to those type trolling motors.

Mounting: The PoleDucer can be mounted to the Fortrex or Ultrex trolling motor side plate or to the gunnel of your boat.

The RamMount is 3.25 lb. (which is dead weight when attached to the boat) and the PoleDucer is 5.25 lb.

The Pole Ducer allows for the end-user to keep in touch with there target 100% as seen in this video.

[Linked Image]
over 500 sold this year...

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 10/27/19 08:29 PM

You deploy it at the ramp and stow it at the ramp and simply lower it while fishing, and raise it while running to your next stop. Simple, Yet Effective...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: wild25

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 10/27/19 11:26 PM

Simply Awesome! Well done David!
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 10/28/19 11:35 AM

At $1K for that transducer, I'm folding it back on the deck if I'm running across the lake.

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 10/29/19 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by wild25
Simply Awesome! Well done David!

thumb

Originally Posted by Gamblinman
At $1K for that transducer, I'm folding it back on the deck if I'm running across the lake.

It is an option but not required in most conditions.
Posted By: TexExp

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 10/29/19 04:45 PM

This is an awesome design and application. If you tournament fish, it is a "must have" these days. Serious game changer. If you fun fish, it will drastically improve your fun and catch rate!
I attended the Crappie Expo in Hot Springs and David was covered up with people most of the day as he was demonstrating his PoleDucer. I don't think he and his wife were able to have lunch until after 2 o'clock. lol
When he says "Garmin approved", the engineer from the Garmin booth was bringing fisherman over to the Shut-up-and-fish booth to recommend and show them the PoleDucer. lol Now that's a serious recommendation. cool
Posted By: dfd51

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 11/03/19 03:38 AM

I ordered mine Thursday evening and it was sitting in front of my door Friday afternoon. Took me a couple of hours and a bit of trial and error to install it, but that was due my inexperience and having to uninstall the setup that came with the boat. It mounted to the trolling motor and although it would move independent of the motor, it wasn't comfortable and I could not see which direction it pointed. Thanks to David and all the pointers he gave me. Now I just have to get out to the lake and break it in. I definitely recommend Shut Up and Fish. Couldn't ask for a better experience!

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 11/07/19 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by TexExp

This is an awesome design and application. If you tournament fish, it is a "must have" these days. Serious game changer. If you fun fish, it will drastically improve your fun and catch rate!
I attended the Crappie Expo in Hot Springs and David was covered up with people most of the day as he was demonstrating his PoleDucer. I don't think he and his wife were able to have lunch until after 2 o'clock. lol
When he says "Garmin approved", the engineer from the Garmin booth was bringing fisherman over to the Shut-up-and-fish booth to recommend and show them the PoleDucer. lol Now that's a serious recommendation. cool

Yes, sir, Thanks, Tim. I believe there were 10 + boats on Lake Hamilton with the PoleDucer during the Crappie Classic Tournament. Yes we were very busy at our booth with the PoleDucer being a huge hit. Thanks for all of your help that day.

Originally Posted by dfd51
I ordered mine Thursday evening and it was sitting in front of my door Friday afternoon. Took me a couple of hours and a bit of trial and error to install it, but that was due my inexperience and having to uninstall the setup that came with the boat. It mounted to the trolling motor and although it would move independent of the motor, it wasn't comfortable and I could not see which direction it pointed. Thanks to David and all the pointers he gave me. Now I just have to get out to the lake and break it in. I definitely recommend Shut Up and Fish. Couldn't ask for a better experience!

Thank you for your order. Enjoy the new toy!!

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 06/28/20 12:05 AM

Our PoleDucer was recently mentioned in a Field & Stream article.
Section 3
https://www.fieldandstream.com/story/fishing/ultimate-guide-to-spider-rigging-for-crappies/

https://shut-up-and-fish.com/the-poleducer-1/
Posted By: F4 Gator

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 06/28/20 12:27 AM

thumb

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 07/16/20 11:16 PM

Poleducer, there’s no substitute...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System - 07/17/20 12:37 AM

Looking good Guy,

You need to stop by and get the new collar as well as the rubber grommet cable guide for the top. Come see me on Monday. I will be out starting tomorrow in tournament mode.

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum