Texas Fishing Forum

Constant Pursuit Outfitters - PSA

Posted By: Laner

Constant Pursuit Outfitters - PSA - 06/20/18 07:45 PM

Howdy Fisher Folks,

I don't have any breaking news and haven't solved any world problems this week, but I do want to clear the air. I've had a handful of people in the last week or so asking about our business, why we sold it, who we sold it to, etc.. Truth be told, it never sold. I just had to do some thinking. I still own it and am enjoying the business more than I have in a long time. We have two production facilities (one in Texas and one in Georgia) and we are able to serve you better than we have in a long time.

Come to think of it, we've been in business for almost a decade now, with the first jigs sold being right here on the TFF. We might need to do a little customer appreciation celebration when the official ten year anniversary happens.

If you need any custom jigs or just the good 'ol standard fish catchers, let us know. All of our stuff is still extremely durable, UV enhanced, and scented with garlic and shad oils. www.constantpursuitoutfitters.com

Thank you TFF!

Lane Palmer
817-266-9811
Posted By: kodys'papa

Re: Constant Pursuit Outfitters - PSA - 06/20/18 07:49 PM

Fish catchers for sure... So far, crappie, LMB, perch, channel and blue cat, white, hybrids and brown trout in Colorado. Still trying for a striper...
Posted By: CCBIRDDOGMAN

Re: Constant Pursuit Outfitters - PSA - 06/20/18 07:53 PM

Those thump Chubbies are killer!
Posted By: The Crappie Guy

Re: Constant Pursuit Outfitters - PSA - 06/20/18 09:25 PM

Good on you Laner. I think I might still have some of your originals from 10ish years ago.
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: Constant Pursuit Outfitters - PSA - 06/20/18 11:16 PM

Been using them 10 years. Love them. hmmm I never hear any of these rumors.
Posted By: txred0810

Re: Constant Pursuit Outfitters - PSA - 06/21/18 01:36 AM

Can't wait for my shipment to come in. Appreciate you reaching out today Lane.
-Blake
Posted By: Laner

Re: Constant Pursuit Outfitters - PSA - 06/22/18 01:40 PM

It was a weird week Bobby. I had a guy at the Palestine tournament bring it up, saying people at Angler's Pro Tackle were saying we went out of business. I then had two other people call/text asking who we sold the business to and what their contact information was. Figured I would clear the air.

Guy-some of those early baits were a little rough. I kept a few bait from the Finny Tribe days that I still look at every now and then.

Thank you for contacting me earlier this week, Mr. Butler!

CC and Kody's papa, you two have been with me a long time, and that doesn't go unrecognized.
Posted By: SheCrappieKilla

Re: Constant Pursuit Outfitters - PSA - 06/22/18 02:28 PM

Heck, I thought you were going to say that the 1-800-EAT-FROG Hot Line had been disconnected!
Posted By: TexExp

Re: Constant Pursuit Outfitters - PSA - 06/22/18 03:18 PM

Originally Posted By: The Crappie Guy
Good on you Laner. I think I might still have some of your originals from 10ish years ago.

Ain't that the truth!! Me too.

I always tell people that they are as tough as tractor tire rubber!

And Finny Tribe is definitely a blast from the past!
That's where I got some of mine. Jay Don used to deliver up in Addison area where my wife worked since it was convenient for both of us. Good times!!

Congrats and best wishes for 10+ more!

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum