Texas Fishing Forum

Another Blessed day for DGS!

Posted By: DavisGuideService

Another Blessed day for DGS! - 05/06/18 12:08 AM

Today I had Justin and his Father out with me, These guys really put a Whopping on some crappie! I couldn't have asked for better weather or fellowship! We had mostly male fish today that were still guarding nests and the few females that were almost spawned out, we also found some that were on a post spawn pattern. The fishing should only get better from here on out.
if you would like get in on the action Give me a shout and lets go fishing!

Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Another Blessed day for DGS! - 05/06/18 12:13 AM

lotta tuxcedos in there,...!!! hooked
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Another Blessed day for DGS! - 05/06/18 04:23 AM

Nice haul. Good job. thumb
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: Another Blessed day for DGS! - 05/06/18 05:23 AM

cheers Awesome!
Posted By: sbump26

Re: Another Blessed day for DGS! - 05/06/18 01:35 PM

Nice catch. Hope it wasn't on Lake Arlington smile. Went yesterday morning and I have never seen so many trailers in the parking lot. Bass fishermen on every spot I went to and wearing out the docks. Went up the creek and chocolate milk. Tried different colors and was blanked. I never have any luck in a north wind. Good job.
Posted By: DavisGuideService

Re: Another Blessed day for DGS! - 05/06/18 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: sbump26
Nice catch. Hope it wasn't on Lake Arlington smile. Went yesterday morning and I have never seen so many trailers in the parking lot. Bass fishermen on every spot I went to and wearing out the docks. Went up the creek and chocolate milk. Tried different colors and was blanked. I never have any luck in a north wind. Good job.

Thank you sir, it’s that time of year for boats on every part of every lake.Yes the creek is very muddy with all the recent rains, look for water that hasn’t been affected by run off. I’m betting there almost done with spawning from what I’m seeing.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum