Texas Fishing Forum

3N | Trust God

Posted By: Three Nails Guide

3N | Trust God - 05/03/18 09:25 PM

Trust God!!!!
I want to make this clear this post is about God and God alone.
God receives all the glory, honor, and praise for this today!! I’m nothing without him.

Yesterday I had an important trip with a corporation that wants to bring some clients of there’s out for some Crappie fishing.

As I was driving to the lake, about 10 minutes from it, the devil starts beating me down. Telling me I can’t do this,and you’re not good enough you’re crazy, what are you thinking and you better cancel the trip. By the time I got to the ramp I was so nervous my hands are shaking. He had me believing all of it. I felt like I’ve never been on that lake in my life , and to top it off I was fixing to run a Guide trip on it.

As I was pulling the trailer out the water. I told God I need your help I can’t do this today. After that, I heard that small clear voice inside me say Fear is a liar. 5 seconds later the song Fear is a Liar by Zach Williams came on the radio. That moment as I listen to the song God love and grace washed all over me.

I needed this trip to work out well. This trip could lead up to many more trips. To make a long story short,as the boat docked at the end of the trip there were many laughs and smiles from them. And all there poles were bent over with big east Texas slabs on them . And to top it off we limited out with 50 big Crappie !!! And three more trips this month with them. God is Good!!!

I serve a God that can shut the mouth of lions for Daniel, and can open the mouth of 50 Crappie for me!! Great are you Lord!

You made away when I thought there was no way, and I believe I see you do it again.

I Understand this may not mean nothing to some people, but to me it means everything because to me,he is my Everything!!!!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/03/18 09:33 PM

Thank God through the Lord Jesus Christ that we serve an All Mighty God! The Lord Jesus Christ will never let us down and he is always with us. "Through him (The Lord Jesus Christ) all things are possible". AWESOME POST! angel2
Posted By: Laner

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/03/18 09:36 PM

Amen.
Posted By: Ken Gaby

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/03/18 10:00 PM

Amen Brother. Your testimony is awesome.
And that Zach Williams song is over the top. Used it in Sunday school class just a couple weeks ago. thumb

OH! and a great mess of crappie too. clap
Posted By: p'shooter

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/03/18 10:02 PM

Now that jerked a tear. Powerful, Mark
Posted By: Finaddict

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/03/18 10:02 PM

Amen and Amen. I am lliving the dream I never thought possible on a fabulous lake because of his unearned blessings in every aspect of my life. Vietnam combat, agent orange, and all the devil’s boulders in my path to today were mounted easily when the Lord carried me.

God Bless all who read this and prayers for a ray of light in your life.

Thank you Mark for the oportunity to post this. Part of his plan!
Posted By: SlabbedSilly

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/03/18 10:21 PM

Amen and AMEN!!!!
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/03/18 10:55 PM

Good stuff!!! thumb
Posted By: Shawn the printer

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/03/18 11:43 PM

Amen!
Posted By: 8upwithfishin'

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/04/18 12:15 AM

Hallelujah Amen brother! Got goose bumps when I read about the song on the radio. I heard this term from another fish of man. That wasn't a coincidence, that was a Godcidence!!
Posted By: crope1

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/04/18 12:38 AM

GOD IS SO GOOD!!! Trust me,that will be a testimony for someone else as well!
Posted By: SGT BALLARD

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/04/18 01:27 AM

Thanks for the great post Mark. GOD is a powerful GOD,and you are a great child of GOD! Continue to be blessed!!
Posted By: Mac817

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/04/18 01:46 AM

Amen! God is great!
Posted By: jigbutch

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/04/18 02:54 AM

Jeremiah 32:27...glory !
Posted By: canyoncreek06

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/04/18 03:13 AM

What a great read and thanks for sharing Mark. TGBTG!!!!

>E
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/04/18 03:14 AM

Yes Amen!
Posted By: Wacmtracm

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/04/18 04:54 AM

Yes Sir Amen!! we are just plain humans without him. Glory Be To God...

As long as you keep giving him the glory you will Always be a success....so who's guiding who?? angel2
Posted By: garygp

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/04/18 10:47 AM

30 years recovery from alcoholism and all the devil could throw at me thru the Grace of an awesome God. Living the dream everyday. I m able to fish and do everything else I do with exceptional health because He loves me despite my flaws, I commend you Sir for your testimony. Rock on

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/04/18 12:05 PM

Thank all you guys so much. God is so good to us all!!!!
Posted By: Gone Fishin'

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/04/18 12:13 PM

Really nice to see and hear from one who is not afraid to give credit where it is due! Thanks and appreciate your testimony.
Posted By: THarris22

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/04/18 12:51 PM

Great testimony Mark. We serve an amazing God. No one can count his daily blessing.
Posted By: crappiekid

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/04/18 03:22 PM

Amen
Posted By: leanin post

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/04/18 03:51 PM

There will soon come a time when christians will be persecuted for our beliefs, I wear a cheap stainless steel cross around my neck on an old boot shoe string, I will be a champion for GOD and profess my love all of my days. Steven was the first maryr and many came after him. Martyrs have a special place in heaven, that others cannot even go. The wounds they suffered glow with a golden outline, so others can see how they suffered. The pitfalls of life are pride, lust of the flesh, and lust of the eye, avoid these at all cost, and get your rewards in heaven.
GREAT job Mark, keep depending on him, and he shall provide!!!!!
Posted By: palomar

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/04/18 04:03 PM

Praise the Lord! Even if your trip wouldn't have turned out, we can trust God's love and goodness even when things aren't going our way. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: mayor (crappiepete)

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/04/18 08:01 PM

Yes, I can understand this concern. Due to illness, I have not been in My boat is 18 months. Still not at 100 % but I know that God is healing this body and I will get back on the lake in My boat. thanks for your comment.
Posted By: Sirjet

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/04/18 08:33 PM

I really make me feel Blessed to see that there are still people out there that has a true understanding of their faith. Not afraid to express it. It seals the deal that when I get my money together. This will be the Crappie Guide service I will use. i want to be on a boat with a company that thinks like I do. May God continue to Bless everything you are involved in.
Posted By: Bilboinsa

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/04/18 09:20 PM

God is good all the time. I love being still on the water and knowing He is the Lord.
Posted By: TreeBass

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/04/18 09:32 PM

Great testimony, and thank you for sharing! God is GOOD!
Posted By: jvela

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/04/18 10:33 PM

Great post! God be praised forever and ever!! Thank You Father for Your Son the Lord Jesus Christ, our Great Shepherd! I pray this post encourages those who have been discouraged by lifes challenges. I lost my dear mother a month ago but I know that I know with whom she is walking with at this very moment! The King of kings!!! Hallelujah!!
Posted By: serj5150

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/05/18 11:41 AM

Thank you for sharing your awesome testimony!! angel
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/05/18 11:50 AM

Originally Posted By: THarris22
Great testimony Mark. We serve an amazing God. No one can count his daily blessing.
Posted By: MilesHunter

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/05/18 01:23 PM

Praise God! What a blessing it is to know that our Lord is there for us and with us whenever the devil attacks. Ready to drive out all fear, insecurity, shame and guilt. He is the answer. Our testimony is the greatest tool we have on earth to bring others to God and create disciples. You never know when your testimony will plant the seed that brings someone to Christ. Keep planting those seeds.
Posted By: Crappie Ford Man

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/05/18 05:45 PM

He is in control. His ways are not our ways and His mind is not our mind. He knows what's best for us more than we can ever know. If you hadn't caught a fish on that trip you can rest assured that result was in synch with His plan for you.

Romans 8:28
Posted By: aj_jacks

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/05/18 06:07 PM

Great testimony
Posted By: kerr dog

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/05/18 06:18 PM

Amen. Life is good and God is great.
Posted By: The Crappie Guy

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/05/18 08:20 PM

Thank you Mark for your testimony. It rings so true....
Posted By: Oldrabbit

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/05/18 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By: THarris22

Great words, I pray for God's guidance on everything I do. Pray before every fishing trip or hunt to do my best and return safely.
It's been working my whole life and I have put myself in a few predicaments on the lake where it was His hand that returned me safely not mine.
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/06/18 05:27 AM

Great post 3N!

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/06/18 01:23 PM

Thank all you guys so much. Thank for all the encouragement. Great are you Lord!!!!
Posted By: Elpatoloco

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/06/18 07:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Sirjet
I really make me feel Blessed to see that there are still people out there that has a true understanding of their faith. Not afraid to express it. It seals the deal that when I get my money together. This will be the Crappie Guide service I will use. i want to be on a boat with a company that thinks like I do. May God continue to Bless everything you are involved in.

You know, I'll be the fly in the ointment of this thread. I am as religious as the next guy and accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.

I was brought up that using the Lord, Bible, etc to sell is the most sacrilegious act a man can partake in. The fella may be a bang up guide, but he would never see a dollar of mine because of the name of his outfit as well as threads like this as advertisement.

Apparently different religions see otherwise. It's not cool as a Catholic.
Posted By: Scotty B Fishin'

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/06/18 08:40 PM

Col. 3:23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men. KJV.
Seems like just yesterday (maybe because it was!) that I personally witnessed Mark exemplify this instruction from Apostle Paul as well as anyone I've known. Paul also teaches “Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.” ESV. Mark's post is exactly that. Mark is upfront about who he is, what he is called to do , and why he does it. We had a great time and learned a lot.

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/06/18 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Scotty B Fishin'
Col. 3:23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men. KJV.
Seems like just yesterday (maybe because it was!) that I personally witnessed Mark exemplify this instruction from Apostle Paul as well as anyone I've known. Paul also teaches “Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.” ESV. Mark's post is exactly that. Mark is upfront about who he is, what he is called to do , and why he does it. We had a great time and learned a lot.

We can play the quote game all day long....

Corinthians 2:17

"For we are not like the great number who make use of the word of God for profit: but our words are true, as from God, being said as before God in Christ."

Use The Lord in any way for profit and you are wrong....says it right there cowboy.
Posted By: Crappie Cats TV

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/06/18 09:08 PM

Amen!!!
Posted By: Ken Gaby

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/06/18 09:08 PM

I think we're all better served if an argument is not started or judgmental fingers pointed.

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/06/18 09:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Ken Gaby
I think we're all better served if an argument is not started or judgmental fingers pointed.

It not an argument, just a statement of truth. I am not an ostrich. You shouldn't bury your head in the sand.

If you use Jesus to sell, you are doing wrong.

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/06/18 10:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Elpatoloco

It not an argument, just a statement of truth. I am not an ostrich. You shouldn't bury your head in the sand.

yet you find it ok for the catholic church to pretty much demand tidings?
I was a confirmed, baptized, indoctrinated, catholic for 18 years, so please dont tell me this isnt the case. I recall when I was a child, my father struggling to raise 5 of us kids, and coming home upset, because the priest demanded 20 percent of his pay... YET if you went to the church needing help, were told to go home and pray, but come back sunday with thier 20 percent?
It takes alot of courage to do what Mark is doing, he is HONORING GOD, not using his name as a promotional tool.
There are folks out there handing out business cards in the church lobby, but I dont believe this is the case here.
Mark never brags on himself, or abilities, he brags on JESUS and that is how you know he is genuine! if your ripping of GOD then sooner or later.......
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=johnny+cash+god%27s+gonna+cut+you+down+remix+
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/06/18 10:54 PM

popcorn
Posted By: Crappie Bait

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/06/18 11:05 PM

Amen, Praise the Lord

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/06/18 11:08 PM

Your so right leanin post

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/06/18 11:11 PM

Originally Posted By: leanin post

yet you find it ok for the catholic church to pretty much demand tidings?
I was a confirmed, baptized, indoctrinated, catholic for 18 years, so please dont tell me this isnt the case. I recall when I was a child, my father struggling to raise 5 of us kids, and coming home upset, because the priest demanded 20 percent of his pay... YET if you went to the church needing help, were told to go home and pray, but come back sunday with thier 20 percent?
It takes alot of courage to do what Mark is doing, he is HONORING GOD, not using his name as a promotional tool.
There are folks out there handing out business cards in the church lobby, but I dont believe this is the case here.
Mark never brags on himself, or abilities, he brags on JESUS and that is how you know he is genuine! if your ripping of GOD then sooner or later.......
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=johnny+cash+god%27s+gonna+cut+you+down+remix+

They never demanded anything from my family.

If you name your business a name that infers religion or use it to sell....then you get what's coming on judgement day.

Business cards in church same deal
Posted By: SpinFly

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/07/18 01:22 AM

If you name your business a name that infers religion or use it to sell....then you get what's coming on judgement day.

So Mark’s going to Hell because he’s pointing people to Jesus while he makes a living?

My sister started an interior design business and named it “Abide”. Is she going to Hell because she wants others to abide in Christ, as scripture commands us to do?

I feel the same way you do, but towards phony, fraudulent televangelists and the like.

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/07/18 01:25 AM

Or you could look at it another way, maybe he is using the business for 2 reasons. to honor God, and make a living. im sure if he named it a different name, he would still have success, because of who he is depending on. GOD!!!
God said not to bring a beggars bag when you go out to preach, other than that, I dont know what reasoning your basing your feelings on, also when the thieves were ripping people off in the temple, Jesus was angry and flipped the tables and let thier birds loose. They were cheating and stealing.
As a catholic when you pass a catholic church, you make the sign of the cross on your forehead and across your chest, who are you really doing this for, are you doing it so others will see you, and you believe you are convincing them that you are a real Godly man? your doing it because it was indoctrinated into you, like many other traditions of man. Easter eggs, ash wednesday, palm sunday,Good friday, all saints day, and on and on, its all mechanisms of mind control.Do this on this day, do that on that day, bring wallet with loot on sunday. also the rank and file system, if u believe you must confess your sins to a mortal man, who is closer to GOD than you are, and he is under a cardinal, who is under an archbishop, who is under a bishop, that is under a pope, it is alot easier to convince a person they are far down the chain, and remove them from thier money. This is all I will say on this, but I encourage you to open your heart and mind.

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/07/18 01:45 AM

So, if I started a bottled water company and named it "Tears of Our Savior Drinking Water" and made my living selling it, you wouldn't have an issue with It?

Jimmy Swaggart, Robert Tilton selling pray cloths......give me a break dude.

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/07/18 01:52 AM

So, if I started a bottled water company and named it "Tears of Our Savior Drinking Water" and made my living selling it, you wouldn't have an issue with It?

Elpatoloco (Crazy Duck) your way off base my friend. Bless your heart!

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/07/18 01:52 AM

Originally Posted By: SpinFly

So Mark’s going to Hell because he’s pointing people to Jesus while he makes a living?

My sister started an interior design business and named it “Abide”. Is she going to Hell because she wants others to abide in Christ, as scripture commands us to do?

I feel the same way you do, but towards phony, fraudulent televangelists and the like.

I'm not saying that anyone is going to hell. I am saying that he is in the wrong naming his business what he did as he makes personal gain from it. And to come in here stating what he does is great!, the advertisement of his personal business via links to his service or pics with the name on it make it not ok. Advertising right in the lower right hand of the photo.

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/07/18 01:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Smurfs

So you'd be ok with it?

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/07/18 01:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Smurfs

So you'd be ok with it?

Yes if you want to sell bottled water, I hope you are very successful.

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/07/18 02:00 AM

I am not a religious person by any means. I am just a sinner saved by the blood of Jesus Christ who is my Lord and Savior. Follow the Lord Jesus Christ the best you can and he will lead you always. I let Jesus down a lot but he has never let me down nor has he ever left me. Thank GOD for Jesus Christ without him I am nothing. angel2

Side Note: I know several Christian Business who witness the word of God. I know the owners of some of those business and they truly love the Lord Jesus Christ and help show others the way to salvation! angel2

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/07/18 02:09 AM

Friends, you will know a tree by its fruit.

If I remember correctly, Marks entry into the guiding business was a leap of faith and he captured that succinctly in naming his service 3N.

Also, I see no problem with him naming his company 3N and giving glory to God when he has a successful day at work.

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/07/18 02:18 AM

Originally Posted By: palomar

If I remember correctly, Marks entry into the guiding business was a leap of faith and he captured that succinctly in naming his service 3N.

Also, I see no problem with him naming his company 3N and giving glory to God when he has a successful day at work.

AMEN! Well stated! thumb
Posted By: SlabNSteve

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/07/18 02:58 AM

I personally do not know Mark, but I think it's great that he is not ashamed to be a disciple. No matter what tool you use, it's not for me to judge if it's used correctly...

I for one would greatly enjoy a day fishing with Mark.

Thank you for posting this topic sir!!!
Posted By: RiveraTackleCo.

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/07/18 12:48 PM

@ elpatoloco....There's no such thing as a christian business...a business is a business is a business..the owners can be christians and operate the business under christian principles, that's about it. As far as the OP putting God in everything he/she does because they want to honor God in all things then that is their right to do so. How do you know if it's not God's plan for this man to share his heart with his clients so that some might be saved? God's the only one that knows hearts, so for you to call the dude out because he was 116 and did not fall under YOUR guidelines of what worship is and what YOUR guidelines of honoring God is defines the problems with religion to a T. Religion is what made you speak that nonsense and religion is what will not allow you to enter into GRACE. Too much beatitudes and not enough grace sir.

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/07/18 01:21 PM

Mr. Mark. I try to read every post to your great Walk with God. Sorry that some people takes it the wrong way. God will continue to Bless you as Long as you let him fight your Spiritual battles. The fleshly battles are not as important. Just remember. this life is a spiritual war. So let the spirit fight the Spirit.

Have a Great day.
Jet " Your unknown Brother"
Posted By: TroyKing

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/07/18 02:02 PM

To: elpatoloco

So to quote you in your own words ..."Im just as religious as the next guy".

The only successful act ever accomplished by "RELIGION" was when it used "THREE NAILS" to hold Jesus to the Cross.

Since then, all religion can do is use lies to attack the true believers...these lies are often in the form of fear, judgment and condemnation.

We seem to have come around full circle haven't we?...however:

1 john 4:18.... Perfect love casts out all fear.

2 Timothy 1:7... for God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

John 8:44... The devil is the father of lies.

As far as sacrilegious goes... the entire Ministry of Jesus Christ was designed and orchestrated to break the bonds of tradition and religion, Jesus openly defied tradition in his journey to fullfil the law ...It was through sacrilege that the door to Grace through faith was opened for all.

"And then religion reached for three nails"....

Mark has seen those nail scared hands and feet, and he is simply
Trying to help others see them to.

Id like to offer you a trip with Mark,
My treat.
Posted By: Fish a holic

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/07/18 07:18 PM

Mark, keep doing what your doing!

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/07/18 07:50 PM

Originally Posted By: TroyKing

As far as sacrilegious goes... the entire Ministry of Jesus Christ was designed and orchestrated to break the bonds of tradition and religion, Jesus openly defied tradition in his journey to fullfil the law ...It was through sacrilege that the door to Grace through faith was opened for all.

"And then religion reached for three nails"....

Mark has seen those nail scared hands and feet, and he is simply
Trying to help others see them to.

Id like to offer you a trip with Mark,
My treat.

Like I stated earlier, we can play the bible quote game all day long. In the end, we will just have to agree to disagree.

As for the trip with Mark, I'm sure he is a good guide, but I'll politely decline. It would be an act of hypocrisy to knowingly involve myself with a business that uses Our Lord as a selling point. In my mind, that's exactly what this is.

Thanks for the kind gesture.

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/07/18 09:38 PM

Like I stated earlier, we can play the bible quote game all day long. In the end, we will just have to agree to disagree.

As for the trip with Mark, I'm sure he is a good guide, but I'll politely decline. It would be an act of hypocrisy to knowingly involve myself with a business that uses Our Lord as a selling point. In my mind, that's exactly what this is.

Interesting how you wield the word of God to condemn but not to acquit but wish to refrain from hypocrisy in taking TroyKing up on his offer.

Also, the scripture you referenced has another interpretation, which is corrupting the word of God instead of peddling the word of God.

Mark is a fisher of men that teaches men how to fish. If in teaching, which is to his profit, he brings people to Christ, which is our great commission. Why are you upset? Be happy for those that will come to know Christ through him. We should encourage one another and build each other up.

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/07/18 09:52 PM

Luke 4:13
When the devil had finished all this tempting, he left them until an opportune time.

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/07/18 10:01 PM

Interesting how you wield the word of God to condemn but not to acquit but wish to refrain from hypocrisy in taking TroyKing up on his offer.

Also, the scripture you referenced has another interpretation, which is corrupting the word of God instead of peddling the word of God.

Mark is a fisher of men that teaches men how to fish. If in teaching, which is to his profit, he brings people to Christ, which is our great commission. Why are you upset? Be happy for those that will come to know Christ through him. We should encourage one another and build each other up.

Yeah, it's an amazing miracle that I don't buy into Jim Bakker, Jimmy Swaggard, Joel Osteen or any of the like. I won't do business with anyone who incorporates a cross or fish symbol in their sinage either. But hey, I'm sure you or anyone could bend or twist a bible verse to show me how wrong I am. Same can be done in either direction.

Bottom line is, you have a man saying he will chose to do business with the man because of his religious conviction.

Using religion to sell. Powerful stuff.

Good day......I have crappies to catch
Posted By: canyoncreek06

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/08/18 12:42 AM

Last year my daughter and I booked a trip with Mark. Not because of the name or symbol of his business. But, because of the success he was having at the time. Along, with the option to be able to fish 4 different lakes. And, I was just getting back into the crappie fishing game. Not only did we catch fish but each of us learned so much in just 4 hours of fishing which has helped us on our home lake tremendously. Kait and I will fish with him again in about 3 weeks and we are both looking forward to the fishing education once again.

Guys, pay no attention to the "deranged duck". He's just stirring the pot by swimming in circles.

>E
Posted By: SCGKLG

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/08/18 01:32 AM

Awesome story, great inspiration.
Amen brother.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/09/18 12:20 AM

I had a feeling that Mark's posting would rub someone wrong one day. Too many people on here...
too many opinions,...that's what we do...sad.
Posted By: Finaddict

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/09/18 01:04 AM

My 2 cents....his post is having just the effect God intended. We that are in the same belief are proud of his openness and all others are getting the Lord injected into thier minds/thoughts for a variety of reasons.
Posted By: Crappie Ford Man

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/09/18 02:30 AM

I don't know Mark personally. But what I do know is that we explicitly taught through scripture to remove the log out of our own eye before we insist on removing the speck out of another's eye. I have so many logs in my own eyes I can barely see. So how about you Elpatoloco? Can you see so clearly that you can make a determination of Mark's motives, intentions, and sincerity? I would suggest that you first examine yourself and then get to know those whom you choose to criticize in a public forum.
Posted By: crapicat

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/09/18 12:22 PM

GOD always seems to find us when we seek him out, ask for his forgiveness, and comfort. AMEN, Mark.
Posted By: THarris22

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/09/18 12:42 PM

Mark is simply doing what God has commanded all of us to do.
Spread his word and live for the lord.
Posted By: Bissett

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/09/18 04:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Three Nails Guide

You made away when I thought there was no way, and I believe I see you do it again.

They've been playing this song at my church a lot the last few weeks. Good stuff!!
Posted By: shill

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/09/18 06:37 PM

Amen Brother. Great testimony

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/10/18 04:19 AM

Or praying for strength when he is concerned about the success/failure of the coming day... on a day that is obviously important... angel2

As a pastors Grandson, I have had the opportunity to witness countless perspectives of this flavor...I always tried to remain neutral, lest I be labeled a fool...that said, I would encourage the newby to take a free trip with Mark (on my dime if necessary) to have a chance to find out who the two of them really are... rather than just assuming each other are wrong in their own perspective....worked wonders for me as a child, visiting other churches to gain a wider perspective of various religions/beliefs on life and living by the good book. Lastly, in East Texas, Mark personifies all that is right with the world...Eltapoloco, maybe some cultural cross training would be beneficial to all, even me. It is interesting to hear your perspective, as now I have to question why my catholic friends ALL use their religion to sell their business connections, when it is clearly a violation of your vision Of the Catholic faith.

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/10/18 01:08 PM

Our Father. Please let this post get everything you desire for it. I can see it has Blessed people, It has made some mad. It has allowed someone to make it though another day. So after it is all said and done. May your will be done. We love you. But not even close to how you have Loved us. To you get the Glory. AMEN

Thank You Mark.
Posted By: trader21

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/10/18 01:10 PM

Mark you are right on. I am retired and can't afford a guide right now but you are the one I would want to go with. I don't believe you are using religion to sell your business because like Sirjet said, "most people want to fish with like minded people". You are out in the open about who you are and if people don't choose you because of that it's OK. For me, I would enjoy fishing with you and sharing in the praise of God. Maybe me and Sirjet can rake up enough to share a trip someday.

Don B.

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/10/18 11:37 PM

Originally Posted By: JIM SR.
I had a feeling that Mark's posting would rub someone wrong one day. Too many people on here...
too many opinions,...that's what we do...sad.

Goes with the territory...most of know Marks heart/Head is in the right place, and that is why we appreciate him sharing...

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/11/18 01:33 AM

I just want to take time to thank all you guys for your positive comments. Everyone of you guys. I fill everyone of you have a part in Three Nails Guide. You guys are so supportive of Three Nails and what it’s believes is,and what it stands for,and always have been, I could never thank you guys enough. I had an idea that this post my ruffle some feathers that’s why I prayed about it before posting it. I also want to say thanks for the not so supportive post. Some people don’t understand and that’s cool. The name Three Nails Guide was given to use by God. And some my not believe this but it true. After praying and trying to come up with a name for over a month. It was given to my wife by God,when she told me it, it hit me like nothing else ever has. It clicked in me you know that you know, that you know it’s God. So it’s all cool !!! I just a sinner saved by grace trying to point people to someone much bigger than me.
Thank you all and God bless!!!
Posted By: Bassaj

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/11/18 02:22 AM

Amen brother
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/11/18 07:46 PM

Originally Posted By: crapicat

Goes with the territory...most of know Marks heart/Head is in the right place, and that is why we appreciate him sharing...

It's inspirational to me and my son as well to see somebody not afraid to spread the word. Too many folks offended by anything these days. I don't know near as much about the bible as most but I'm trying to learn! Keep up the good work Mark!!

Slew thumb

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/17/18 03:27 PM

I would suggest that everyone read a book called Muscle and a Shovel by Michael Shank, and see if all are keeping the Bible in real context! A good read!
Posted By: bayoubob

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/24/18 09:10 PM

Well Said!!!!! God is Good!!!!!
Posted By: SheCrappieKilla

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/24/18 10:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Sirjet

You know, I'll be the fly in the ointment of this thread. I am as religious as the next guy and accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.

I was brought up that using the Lord, Bible, etc to sell is the most sacrilegious act a man can partake in. The fella may be a bang up guide, but he would never see a dollar of mine because of the name of his outfit as well as threads like this as advertisement.

Apparently different religions see otherwise. It's not cool as a Catholic.

You sir obviously do not know Mark.

It stops here.
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/24/18 10:52 PM

Keep on Testifying about His Goodness and guidance Mark! You brighten my day with your posts! I do know you personally and will stand with you in agreement!

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/24/18 10:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Slewfoot
Originally Posted By: crapicat

It's inspirational to me and my son as well to see somebody not afraid to spread the word. Too many folks offended by anything these days. I don't know near as much about the bible as most but I'm trying to learn! Keep up the good work Mark!!

Slew thumb

There is a show that comes on everyday called SHEPARD'S CHAPEL. DR.Arnold Murray. he goes thru the bible chapter by chapter, verse by verse. you can learn more watching that program in a month that going to a place where nothing is ever explained to you. the word is looked at from arabic, greek, and english perspectives, and many things that you have always thought to be true, simply arent. This man Dr,Murray has passed on but his shows still run, and his son still do the studys. They are located in Gravette Arkansas. They are not bible beggars, as God said, do not bring a beggars bag along when you spread my word.
they teach with authority and dont bash others, you get the TRUTH!!!Dr.murray was an amazing man, he could pretty much quote any verse in the bible, off the top of his head, AND say and translate the word in several different languages. just gifted and annointed. amazing.. check it out, let it sink in, it will change your life in positive ways.

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/24/18 11:03 PM

write the pope a letter and ask him what they are doing with the millions of dollars they are collecting. less than a thousand people live in vatican city.. wheres all that money going? is it being used to pay lawsuits of priests who are molesting kids ? write the pope and ask him to send you a ledger of expenditures. it would be interesting to see where all that money is going. let me know if your hear back from him now.
Posted By: crope1

Re: 3N | Trust God - 05/25/18 02:22 AM

Steve,what channel does that show come on?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum