Texas Fishing Forum

Big mouth catch counter

Posted By: Ricky87

Big mouth catch counter - 05/02/18 11:12 PM

I have one of these I recommend it to every one that uses a cooler or bucket or anything with flat surface it has a counter on it so no more opening the lid and counts the fish so no more worrying if u have your limit pretty cool gadget
Posted By: Michael Ray

Re: Big mouth catch counter - 05/03/18 01:42 AM

That's pretty cool. I hate turning around to open my cooler on my kayak every time.
Posted By: BlueNitro

Re: Big mouth catch counter - 05/03/18 12:12 PM

I can count to two on my own so I don't need it (beat you to it Slewfoot)! roflmao peep roflmao

I like my crappie fresh better than frozen so I usually only keep enough for a nice meal for my wife and I. I'll keep five or six and release the rest for the next time.
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Big mouth catch counter - 05/03/18 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: BlueNitro
I can count to two on my own so I don't need it (beat you to it Slewfoot)! roflmao peep roflmao

I like my crappie fresh better than frozen so I usually only keep enough for a nice meal for my wife and I. I'll keep five or six and release the rest for the next time.

Lol!!! I was on my way!!!! roflmao
Posted By: BlueNitro

Re: Big mouth catch counter - 05/03/18 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Slewfoot
Originally Posted By: BlueNitro

Lol!!! I was on my way!!!! roflmao

thumb
Posted By: Finaddict

Re: Big mouth catch counter - 05/03/18 06:22 PM

He was doing all a favor and sharing. Why the negative comments? Unique product that has it’s place.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Big mouth catch counter - 05/03/18 06:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Finaddict
He was doing all a favor and sharing. Why the negative comments? Unique product that has it’s place.

Don't take offense, they are friends poking at each other not the device..I can see where some folks would think this would be a good buy.. fish
Posted By: Finaddict

Re: Big mouth catch counter - 05/03/18 07:36 PM

Yeah. Guess I can see that but an occasional outsider sees it very differently. I got one to use when 3 grandkids amd grandma are with me. Will make my life simpler to just look at the counter.

Re: Big mouth catch counter - 05/03/18 10:54 PM

Nobody is being negative! I like it!!! I make Clay keep up with the fish! I got a college degree and can still manage to screw up the clicker!! roflmao

Not sure I would cut a hole in my RTIC but I sure like the idea.
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: Big mouth catch counter - 05/03/18 11:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Slewfoot

Nobody is being negative! I like it!!! I make Clay keep up with the fish! I got a college degree and can still manage to screw up the clicker!! roflmao

Not sure I would cut a hole in my RTIC but I sure like the idea.

Not sure why your crappie need a high dollar cooler to ride in. Mine ride in an old igloo that might very well have a hole in it soon.

Re: Big mouth catch counter - 05/03/18 11:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Txmedic033

Not sure why your crappie need a high dollar cooler to ride in. Mine ride in an old igloo that might very well have a hole in it soon.

I got tired of chasing it all over the deck or throwing it off the back of the boat. I can stick the RTIC on fhe front deck of a bass boat and run 60mph down the lake and it doesn't move. Plus I got it on sale at Bucees when they were 30pxt off! Before that I used $1 garage sale specials.
Posted By: Ricky87

Re: Big mouth catch counter - 05/04/18 01:18 AM

Sorry haven't been on all day with work and a 3 month old son, no offense taken it is a great device I am not picky on what i throw fish in they eat the same to me and I like it so I don't have to keep hitting a clicker I can throw them in and not worry about being wrong on the count it may not be for everyone.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum