Texas Fishing Forum

3N | Little Man

Posted By: Three Nails Guide

3N | Little Man - 04/25/18 11:24 PM

Little Man

I gave a trip away through Crappie Anglers of Texas. Todd and his son Langdon where the winners of it. Even though I don’t Guide on Lake Murvaul any more they wanted to go hit murvaul. I said let’s do it i’ve been wanting to go back so that will give me reason to go Lol. So we headed that way Monday morning. I haven’t fished the lake in over a year.

I’ve heard stories about little man and how great of a fisherman he was. Well I got to see it with my own eyes, all I have heard was true. At 8 years old l was truly amazed at the skills he had. Whether fishing spinning reel, bait caster or shooting docks this boy can do it all.

He had me rolling laughing so hard. We hit one spot he was hammering them, I go to put one in the cooler,when I get back up front he would have another one waiting on me Lol.

There were some very nice fish caught. I got a kick out of watching him set the hook and cross the crappie eyes. Lol

We all had a blast, I think I had more fun than these guys. Thanks again guys,for making my job the best job. Can’t wait to do it again!!!

All fish caught on BoneHead Tackle Stumpbugs.

Mark
3N | Three Nails Guide
threenailsguide.com
903-275-4712
Posted By: TroyKing

Re: 3N | Little Man - 04/25/18 11:36 PM

That's good stuff right there!!!... murvall has some slabs for sure.
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: 3N | Little Man - 04/26/18 12:17 AM

Nice hat Langdon. Fish ain't bad either... cool
Posted By: 8upwithfishin'

Re: 3N | Little Man - 04/26/18 12:42 AM

That's greatness Mark! Love to see the kids fishing.
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: 3N | Little Man - 04/26/18 01:12 AM

We had a blast!! Mark works his butt off! No matter how many times I told him don't worry man! Just have fun! This ain't a guide trip! He was wide open all day! I've wanted to go there forever just never have. Langdon was supposed to be out of school Monday but the snow day they had in January changed that but he's had straight As all year so what better way to reward him than going fishing on a Monday! Then mean old Murvaul crappie would clobber those stump bugs! Little man would catch one! Steal my rod and. At h another one before I could get his bait back in the water! I hate the get together is the same day as the Lavon tourney! We would go back in a heartbeat! Thanks again Mark!!!

Re: 3N | Little Man - 04/26/18 01:14 AM

Originally Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Nice hat Langdon. Fish ain't bad either... cool

Have you got a 360 with an Ultrex mount David?? I've been waiting on HB for over 4 months! I'm ready to go postal on em!!!
Posted By: canyoncreek06

Re: 3N | Little Man - 04/26/18 01:31 AM

That is an awesome day.

>E
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: 3N | Little Man - 04/26/18 01:49 AM

Awesome! "Lifetime Memories"! Good job. thumb
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: 3N | Little Man - 04/26/18 02:31 AM

Thats awesome!
Posted By: bush hog

Re: 3N | Little Man - 04/26/18 03:00 AM

Dock shooting was good yesterday too....must have been the ones ya'll left behind roflmao
Posted By: crapicat

Re: 3N | Little Man - 04/26/18 12:24 PM

Lifetime memories...wish I had some pics like that!...actually, I do have a few, come to think of it! Keep making more with him...much better to keep him on the creeks than the streets!

Totally awesome photos...that pic with little man holding two and the clouds in the background is frame worthy!
Posted By: BDURHAM78

Re: 3N | Little Man - 04/26/18 12:49 PM

Those fish look small Todd ....LOL
Posted By: Spiderman

Re: 3N | Little Man - 04/26/18 01:12 PM

Looks like every Crappie Ya'll caught weighted 2 pounds. Little Man does know how to catch a Big Crappie. Glad you were able to find fish after not fishing the Lake for so long.

Good Times!!!
Posted By: Spiderman

Re: 3N | Little Man - 04/26/18 01:13 PM

I think this one is the Best!

https://image.ibb.co/g2QY4H/3_A8_A85_F7_AD8_A_4_A5_C_87_EE_219_BD6_A44288.jpg
Posted By: Three Nails Guide

Re: 3N | Little Man - 04/26/18 02:13 PM

Guys, thanks again I had a blast out there. Glad you guys enjoyed it. You guys need to win another trip so we can go back. roflmao We set out to catch some big fish and we accomplished it. Thanks for a great day.

Re: 3N | Little Man - 04/26/18 03:00 PM

Seeing how we ate at the cafe 2x and I didn't get any pie! I guess I'm gonna hafta go back over there sometime!! So many lakes. So little time!! bang
Posted By: bush hog

Re: 3N | Little Man - 04/26/18 06:37 PM

I'll take care of the pie for you food
Posted By: crapicat

Re: 3N | Little Man - 04/27/18 02:56 AM

Originally Posted By: bush hog

Me too! Which café?

Re: 3N | Little Man - 04/27/18 03:43 PM

Originally Posted By: crapicat
Originally Posted By: bush hog

Me too! Which café?

Fuglers! I think that's how it's spelled!
Posted By: pop r

Re: 3N | Little Man - 04/28/18 12:26 AM

thumb Wow! He's a fishing machine.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum