Texas Fishing Forum

3N | Weekend Trip Palestine

Posted By: Three Nails Guide

3N | Weekend Trip Palestine - 03/28/18 05:12 PM

Weekend Trip at Palestine

Friends Tom and Leslie and her brother Craig and Mary.

I have to say I get pretty excited when Tom and Leslie book a trip because It is always going to be a boat load of laughs and good clean fun and fishing.

This trip was focused on Mary. And we all wanted to get her on some Crappie. This was Mary’s first time to fish and to even hold a pole in her hand.

Saturday was tough with the heavy winds. After a few bites and misses, Mary had her first crappie in the boat. She was super excited about it! These are the kinds of trips and clients I get excited about.

With many of laughs we winded down the first day of fishing. We all headed back to the cabin to fry fish.

Sunday was game on! We hit the opposite side of the lake. The first spot slabs were being slung in the boat. It was a battle between Tom and Mary both.

All fun and smiles this weekend. And got to introduce someone to the world of Crappie fishing. Which I think should be on everyone’s bucket list.

Craig at the end of the day said “you have created a monster “ talking about Mary.

Thanks again guys, see you in a couple of weeks.

All fish caught on brush 8-14 on BoneHead Tackle stump bugs - get you some!

If your looking to get on some springtime slabs no matter your experience from the beginner to advance give me a call.

Mark
3N | Three Nails Guide
threenailsguide
903-275-4712
Posted By: Ken Gaby

Re: 3N | Weekend Trip Palestine - 03/28/18 06:19 PM

thumb clap
Posted By: leanin post

Re: 3N | Weekend Trip Palestine - 03/28/18 10:07 PM

crappie,, the perfect fish!!! great job my friend!!! fish
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: 3N | Weekend Trip Palestine - 03/28/18 11:25 PM