Texas Fishing Forum

Richland Chambers????

Posted By: Going Fishing. How about you?

Richland Chambers???? - 03/15/18 04:57 PM

Any reports on the crappie bite on this Lake? Thanks for Help in advance.
Posted By: tds

Re: Richland Chambers???? - 03/15/18 09:22 PM

I live close to rc and have not fished it lately nor heard a peep from other locals.
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Richland Chambers???? - 03/15/18 09:27 PM

Shallow. Males have been moving up in the coves away from the main lake.
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Richland Chambers???? - 03/16/18 01:07 AM

Originally Posted By: tds
I live close to rc and have not fished it lately nor heard a peep from other locals.
PM sent to you

Re: Richland Chambers???? - 03/16/18 01:11 AM

okay . haven t got it yet.

Re: Richland Chambers???? - 03/16/18 01:12 AM

okay . haven t got it yet.
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Richland Chambers???? - 03/16/18 01:19 AM

And you NEVER WILL...time on the water is the only way....

Re: Richland Chambers???? - 03/16/18 03:27 AM

Know lot of fishermen on rc Bug off
Posted By: TR176

Re: Richland Chambers???? - 03/16/18 03:50 AM

If you are a banker, people were catching crappie at Mattie Casson Park. It was pretty crowded and the ground is covered in knee deep trash. So any area way back in a cove should have fish. It would be really nice if you had a boat or kayak and could work the far bank in the back where foot traffic can’t go and/or the reeds near the boat ramp.

Re: Richland Chambers???? - 03/16/18 10:10 AM

Thanks I Have boat. Might try today if wind is okay. God bless all of us.

Re: Richland Chambers???? - 03/16/18 10:15 AM

Know lot of fishermen on rc Bug off

Guys like you, making unnecessary comments like that, give forums a bad name...personally I don’t care how many people you know over there..they still aren’t talking to him or you (from posts on the thread)...I fished that lake frequently for many years, and never got a shred of advice from lake locals, despite living nearby and working nearby, as well...so before you make any more defamatory comments on the open forum section...learn to use your head instead of your poor attitude....

Re: Richland Chambers???? - 03/16/18 11:54 AM

Attitude is fine. Just don t like being told “never will”. Catch a lot of crappie on rc during the year and have for a long time. I just tried to say there may be better lakes right now

Re: Richland Chambers???? - 03/16/18 12:24 PM

Fair enough, tell the man that...but criticizing me does not get that point across to him, just makes the forum look bad, which it is not...to date, in all my years of fishing RC, I never have received a shred of good information on RC, regarding crappie..maybe someday you will break the ice and provide me some good information via PM...and if so, I will write a story about the experience and I will include the fact you provided the advice (assuming you want to be named)..just saying, this is a good forum, with personal experiences meant to be shared in a positive light...And yes, never will is different from never have...and I was feeling very confident he never would get any good information either, and accordingly suggested he get on the water and try to find some.
Posted By: TR176

Re: Richland Chambers???? - 03/16/18 12:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Going Fishing. How about you?
Thanks I Have boat. Might try today if wind is okay. God bless all of us.

Wind won’t be a problem up there go in channel under the bridge.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum