Texas Fishing Forum

22 skeedoo

Posted By: bush hog

22 skeedoo - 03/11/18 01:16 AM

The weather man was wrong again but it was in our favor this time in East Texas. Expected to wake up to more rain but it was a beautiful morning so time to harass the local fish population again. All fish were caught in about 2 ft. water on a Bonehead stump bug (purple/chartreuse). Water temp was 63 degrees. Only one throwback today and put 22 in the cooler.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: 22 skeedoo - 03/11/18 01:21 AM

Nice fish. Good job. thumb

Side Note: The weatherman has been wrong all week! de Had wind gust 30mph plus yesterday all day long! hammer They also predicted rain all day Friday as well! nuts
Posted By: Spiderman

Re: 22 skeedoo - 03/11/18 01:28 AM

Yeah, the weather was not at all what they had predicted.

Looks like it is going to be warm most of next week.
Posted By: Jig Man

Re: 22 skeedoo - 03/11/18 01:49 AM

They got it right here... windy.

Nice coola of fish..
Posted By: old76angler

Re: 22 skeedoo - 03/11/18 04:51 AM

thumb Lake x ?
Posted By: CrappieXpress

Re: 22 skeedoo - 03/11/18 11:10 AM

Nice mess of fish. I mistakenly believed them and made plans to work on some stuff around the house...... the whole day i was kicking myself for not going.
Posted By: crapicat

Re: 22 skeedoo - 03/11/18 02:39 PM

Originally Posted By: CrappieXpress
Nice mess of fish. I mistakenly believed them and made plans to work on some stuff around the house...... the whole day i was kicking myself for not going.

Yep, way to go bush hog, see you are working on fish for the GTG next month... breakdance

I too decided against working, gardening when the nice weather presented itself...had to check out a local creek bank, only to find that I should have been there yesterday! Regardless, brought home eleven. food
Posted By: pop r

Re: 22 skeedoo - 03/11/18 05:10 PM

thumb Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: SGT BALLARD

Re: 22 skeedoo - 03/11/18 06:11 PM

Originally Posted By: bush hog
The weather man was wrong again but it was in our favor this time in East Texas. Expected to wake up to more rain but it was a beautiful morning so time to harass the local fish population again. All fish were caught in about 2 ft. water on a Bonehead stump bug (purple/chartreuse). Water temp was 63 degrees. Only one throwback today and put 22 in the cooler.

Did you catch that catfish on a Bonehead stump bug ?

Re: 22 skeedoo - 03/11/18 08:14 PM

Originally Posted By: SGT BALLARD
Originally Posted By: bush hog

Did you catch that catfish on a Bonehead stump bug ?

Yes sir, and two ditch pickles.
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: 22 skeedoo - 03/11/18 08:16 PM

Good job clap
Posted By: THarris22

Re: 22 skeedoo - 03/12/18 04:07 PM

Nice box of fish Bush Hog.
Posted By: crapicat

Re: 22 skeedoo - 03/12/18 11:36 PM

I don’t see the ditch pickles in there? hmmm grill

Re: 22 skeedoo - 03/13/18 02:24 AM