Texas Fishing Forum

guide recommendations

Posted By: craigfish

guide recommendations - 02/12/18 12:05 AM

Looking for a guide for early March for a friend and his 9 year old son. Striper, whites, catfish, crappie, really doesn’t matter they just want to catch some fish together. He had a stroke a few years back so some sort of bait fishing instead of casting artificials would be the best thing for him. He’s a former nurse and single father raising his son on disability so cost will factor in. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
Craig
Posted By: Bassthumb: Phill's Guide Svc

Re: guide recommendations - 02/12/18 12:42 AM

I'd love to take you guys fishing. I have a large center console boat that should be able to accommodate you guys. Also, I believe I am the most economical choice even before my kids 13 and under discount. Give me a shout if you have any questions. We can do a multi species trip where we go for whites and hybrids early and then switch to crappie afterwards if you want.
Posted By: crapicat

Re: guide recommendations - 02/12/18 02:06 PM

Pic a lake that you want to fish, and the fish that you are interested in catching, and then ask that question...many good guides, on this forum...too many, in fact to list to answer your question without further information.
Posted By: adventure texoma

Re: guide recommendations - 02/13/18 02:57 PM

Bait fishing early March Phil’s going to be your man!!! those
Lewisville crappie should be on fire then
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: guide recommendations - 02/13/18 03:51 PM

http://www.lakeforkcatandcrappie.com/

Seth is one of the best on Lake Fork.

fish
Posted By: Slickric

Re: guide recommendations - 02/13/18 08:34 PM

Crappie - 3N Guide Service. Mark is really good. Mark fishes on Fork, Palestine and Twakani.

Catfish, White bass and Striper - Lake Tawakani Guide Service. Michael and Teri Littlejohn are tops.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum