Texas Fishing Forum

Guide Report Sunday January 21st

Posted By: Jacky Wiggins

Guide Report Sunday January 21st - 01/21/18 10:03 PM

Had Tony and family out today looking for a mess of crappie. They battled the winds and fished thru a boat load of dinks to bring home 25 nice slabs to fry up tonight. They had a great time today and did really good considering only Tony had fished before. I only have Tuesday open this week and the weather looks really good for some crappie fishing and the bite should be really good. I also have split spots open for Thursday and Friday both. $250 for 2 people crappie fishing 5 hours on Tuesday. $125 for one of those spots crappie fishing 5 hours on Lewisville Thursday or Friday. Go to www.ntxfishing.net or contact me at 972-342-8803 to book a trip or one of the split spots.

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Guide Report Sunday January 21st - 01/22/18 04:47 AM

Awesome post and fish. Good job. thumb
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Guide Report Sunday January 21st - 01/22/18 03:29 PM

Kids with big smiles is always a good trip,.. nuts
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Guide Report Sunday January 21st - 01/22/18 03:34 PM

Originally Posted By: JIM SR.
Kids with big smiles is always a good trip,.. nuts

Plus #1. woot
Posted By: K.G

Re: Guide Report Sunday January 21st - 01/22/18 05:20 PM

Making Smiles And Catchin A Mess, WTG.thumb
Posted By: T Gutierrez

Re: Guide Report Sunday January 21st - 01/22/18 07:24 PM

Guys, I e-mailed Jackie at 7 PM on Saturday evening and explained my situation to him and asked what lake was our best chance to get on some bites for little man.
He explained Lewisville was our best option.
So we booked the date, which was only 10 hours out at that point.

Jackie got Me, Sebastian and Sandra in the boat like a professional.
He was on the water and waiting just like we had planned.
He had Sandra and Sebastian on fish inside of 10 minutes from leaving the boat ramp.
I surely could have caught fish on my own but this kid has developed a huge interest in fishing in the last month. Naturally about the coldest weather we have had as of late. Although his fire was burning hot.
So I decided we needed his first outing to have a little more guarantee than me putting the boat in the water.
So Jackie took the oppurtunity and knocked it out of the park.
Pics included
If you need to take the pressure off and a nearly guaranteed fishing trip you should have no concerns in hiring Jackie.

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum