Texas Fishing Forum

WK Guide Service opening for Sunday

Posted By: Waco Kid

WK Guide Service opening for Sunday - 01/12/18 05:21 PM

I suddenly find myself with an opening this Sunday. The weather supposed to be cold in the morning but warming up pretty quick. Should turn out to be a nice day. Opening is for the Christmas special rate of $150 for two people. Contact me at 254-315-3999 for more info. Thanks everyone Dean

Re: WK Guide Service opening for Sunday - 01/13/18 08:05 PM

Wow! No one wants a great deal on a fishing trip?
Posted By: JigandJeep

Re: WK Guide Service opening for Sunday - 01/14/18 01:36 PM

i would've jumped on this but had plans already. If you haven't fished with Dean yet you're missing out. When I went I think we had about 35-40 nice sized crappie, could've had all the sandies we wanted, but my buddy and I still talk more about how much fun we had joking around with Dean.
Posted By: leanin post

Re: WK Guide Service opening for Sunday - 01/14/18 05:16 PM

I just went and want to go back but my wife wont let me shake the money tree so soon.. ha
It really is a great deal. Its easy, relaxing fishing, no running from spot to spot to spot grinding for fish, just drop a jig, let it fall to the bottom, crank it up a crank, and hold it still, and give it a little wiggle every now and then. WHAM , slab on.!!!!

Re: WK Guide Service opening for Sunday - 01/15/18 12:47 AM

Thanks guys. It was really slow out there today. Oh well guess we all have a bad day every now and then. Tomorrow morning looks good if anyone wants to go. The weather for the rest of the week is gonna be BAD!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum