Texas Fishing Forum

Tackle Show?

Posted By: JWfish

Tackle Show? - 01/03/18 11:02 PM

Thinking about going to the upcoming "Fun N Sun Tackle Show" in Hurst. Anybody know if it is geared more toward Bass fishing? I always on the lookout for a place to feed my crappie fishing addiction. Is it worth going to for us Crappie fisherman?
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Tackle Show? - 01/03/18 11:51 PM

bass
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Tackle Show? - 01/04/18 12:56 AM

Lake Fork Tackle is usually sporting a wide variety of crappie baits as well as a few others fine companies.
Posted By: RODS454

Re: Tackle Show? - 01/04/18 02:27 AM

I think BoneHead Tackle is gonna be there. Seems like I saw a post from Tommie Ezell about it on facebook.
Posted By: Lip Ripper Baits

Re: Tackle Show? - 01/04/18 03:12 AM

The show is going to be geared towards Bass AND Crappie this year! It’s definitely worth your time to attend the show and see what’s new. They have an awesome line up set for y’all including Bonehead, Pure Fishing Companies, and Lip Ripper Baits (Downwind Guide Service as well), not to mention countless others! We’re excited about it and would love to see you out there!
Posted By: scruboak

Re: Tackle Show? - 01/04/18 09:51 AM

That new secret color going to be there lol .

Re: Tackle Show? - 01/04/18 01:12 PM

Originally Posted By: scruboak
That new secret color going to be there lol .

Yes Sir it sure will be! It will make it’s debut for the show and will be available for purchase along with a few other new ones!

Come on by!
Posted By: scruboak

Re: Tackle Show? - 01/04/18 02:45 PM

See if I can hobble that way lol .
Posted By: SoonerDG

Re: Tackle Show? - 01/04/18 06:46 PM

When is the show?

Re: Tackle Show? - 01/04/18 10:37 PM

Originally Posted By: SoonerDG
When is the show?

Friday, January 12 from 9am-8pm
Saturday, January 13 from 9am-8pm
Sunday, January 14 from 9am-5pm
Posted By: Tommy Ezell

Re: Tackle Show? - 01/05/18 12:54 AM

See you all there. woot
Posted By: RiveraTackleCo.

Re: Tackle Show? - 01/05/18 02:01 AM

We will have a 6.4UL MajorCraft Speedstyle rod available to demo for our Crappie brethren. If you are in the market for a crappie dock shooter this rod is it. Come see us at the MajorCraft booth and check out the rods! Thanks!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum