Texas Fishing Forum

Rough weather.

Posted By: THarris22

Rough weather. - 12/20/17 11:56 AM

We had tornado warnings , heavy rain , lots of lightning , high winds and did I mention heavy rain. I don't really know how much it rained, my gauge ran over and so did my pool. Tree limbs down all over. I get to gather lawn and pool furniture this afternoon when I get home but no big damage to anything. I think Bush Hog might have gotten the same storm. Hope he's ok. Lake X going to be on the rise.
Posted By: HOGON

Re: Rough weather. - 12/20/17 01:04 PM

Glad you are ok and no one got hurt.
Posted By: bush hog

Re: Rough weather. - 12/20/17 01:28 PM

Originally Posted By: THarris22
We had tornado warnings , heavy rain , lots of lightning , high winds and did I mention heavy rain. I don't really know how much it rained, my gauge ran over and so did my pool. Tree limbs down all over. I get to gather lawn and pool furniture this afternoon when I get home but no big damage to anything. I think Bush Hog might have gotten the same storm. Hope he's ok. Lake X going to be on the rise.
We're good over here. Have to check fences when I finish my coffee. Don't know how much rain we got.....the gauge floated off. roflmao I'd better go check on Lake X and make sure the crappie didn't drown.
Posted By: THarris22

Re: Rough weather. - 12/21/17 04:12 PM

I looked at the Texas water level charts and see where lake X came up almost 14". They might not have drown but got a good shot of water in the house.
Posted By: bush hog

Re: Rough weather. - 12/21/17 11:58 PM

Originally Posted By: THarris22
I looked at the Texas water level charts and see where lake X came up almost 14". They might not have drown but got a good shot of water in the house.
Took my neighbor out there yesterday evening and harassed them a little. Caught some nice fish. I'm hoping Martin Creek came up some....it needed it bad. Maybe this rain tonight and tomorrow will help out some more.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum