Texas Fishing Forum

Observations - LipRipperBaits.com

Posted By: Dutch1947

Observations - LipRipperBaits.com - 12/20/17 04:35 AM

Observations !!!

LipRipperBaits are the TOUGHEST plastic I have ever fished with. Softer Baits tend to pull away from the Jig Head after every strike. Lip Rippers stay put and they last a long, long time. You can easily catch more than 100 Crappie on a single bait. In order to do that, you must be where the Crappie are.

It took Hogon and I many hours of fishing to figure out that waiting for Crappie to come to you just isn't as productive as moving to where the Crappie are. If you enjoy catching more than fishing, go to where the fish are. The best baits made will not produce if there are no fish where you are. If you don't get bit in five minutes, MOVE.
Posted By: scruboak

Re: Observations - LipRipperBaits.com - 12/20/17 05:26 AM

Mine are burning in the molds but soon on the way lol.
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: Observations - LipRipperBaits.com - 12/20/17 07:53 AM

clap

Good information to fish by.
Posted By: serj5150

Re: Observations - LipRipperBaits.com - 12/20/17 10:36 AM

thumb Glad to see you are posting again buddy!!! banana Hope you are feeling better these days sir!!
Posted By: Bassthumb: Phill's Guide Svc

Re: Observations - LipRipperBaits.com - 12/20/17 03:13 PM

I agree with you on the durability comments. They made from a much harder plastic than the Mr Crappie brand I also use. Harder baits don't rip as easy and your dollar goes farther. they will also make custom colors for you as well as make them garlic infused upon request. So far Ive been satisfied.
Posted By: Lip Ripper Baits

Re: Observations - LipRipperBaits.com - 12/21/17 01:23 PM

Thank you Dutch! We created the formula we use because as Guides, we don’t have time to keep changing plastics while customers are catching. Time is money!

Couldn’t agree more with you on the MOVE part...if you want to catch find them!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum