Posted By: serj5150

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/12/17 06:41 PM

that was a great read buddy!!and congratulations!!!! thumb banana
Posted By: Ruffneck2000

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/13/17 12:52 AM

thumb
Posted By: fishbrown

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/13/17 12:54 AM

Best crappie jigs on the market. Good people to!I highly recommend you give these baits a try. You won't be disappointed. Goodbye crappie nibbles your not needed anymore
Posted By: Lip Ripper Baits

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/13/17 09:26 PM

What an awesome post! Can’t thank you enough for what you’re doing for the business! You certainly have the knack of this Crappie fishing stuff! Proud to have you on our team! Y’all look out...he’s armed with the best of the best colors!
Posted By: Sirjet

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/13/17 10:07 PM

OK. I have never used Lip Ripper Jig. but because of this post alone. I have started my order. I will try to complete it by Friday and get my order in. Any Suggestions on which one I should Get?
Posted By: HOGON

. - 12/13/17 11:15 PM

. - 12/14/17 02:52 AM

Posted By: canyoncreek06

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/14/17 03:37 AM

Great report and review. I've already placed two orders to give to some buddies for Christmas presents and of course for myself. First order arrived last week and second order should be here any day. I haven't made a crappie trip to try them out yet as I've been chasing trout in the saltwater. But, three of my rods have Lip Ripper baits tied on. Trying to decide if I'm chasing crappie or trout this weekend. Maybe they need a pro staffer in So. Tx. roflmao

>E
Posted By: BrazosRiverTom

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/14/17 02:31 PM

Great report. Congratulations, on the Pro Staff offer. I have had Lip Ripper on my to order list for a while, was waiting for them to get more colors, which they now have. Now with Xmas right upon us and my boat is being worked on, will have to wait till next year to order. You say you are using the Slim form of them, have you used the two paddle feet ones yet?
Posted By: jcarring99

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/14/17 04:09 PM

so not trying to stir the pot or anything but how are they different than any other bait out there that looks similar? ie constant pursuit baits. The appear to look like what I already have.

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/14/17 04:14 PM

apparently everyone has bought all the pink and chartreuse 1/8 and 1/4 oz jig heads as well lol

. - 12/14/17 04:33 PM

Posted By: Thumpy

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/15/17 04:52 AM

Picked some up, I'm not a veteran crappie fisherman but the baits look good, priced right and shipped quick. The jig heads are real nice.

. - 12/15/17 10:15 AM

Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/15/17 01:13 PM

Did I click on Plugs & Announcements by mistake again?
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/15/17 02:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Txmedic033
roflmao roflmao

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/15/17 04:28 PM

after looking at the pic of the frubby's they look pretty good. I like bigger profile baits at times

. - 12/15/17 07:32 PM

Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/15/17 07:34 PM

peep roflmao
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/15/17 08:38 PM

Originally Posted By: HOGON
TxMedic the last time I checked this is a Forum for fellow Anglers to share information.

You pulled this same B.S. when guys were sharing some good information about Slade.

How about if you don't like it you don't read it.

Unreal.

It was meant as a joke and you let it offend you. This is a place for anglers to share information. I appreciate that you share your fishing reports and I read every one of them. I just wish there were less commercials. There is a sub forum for plugs and announcements and it is under used. Then again that might be why I am not on anyone's pro staff and you are. noidea

. - 12/15/17 11:14 PM

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/15/17 11:34 PM

Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/16/17 12:06 AM

I'm not on a ProStaff because I pretty much suck at fishing because I don't get to go enough. Hogon keep on posting just like you do and please continue to tell us what works and how you made it work. It helps me be better when I do get to go. I for one appreciate any help I can get. I love the look of these baits and I am a verified Tackle Ho!

Let the naysayers fall by the wayside and keep being you!
Posted By: scruboak

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/16/17 05:17 AM

Whats the code to get break on cost lol ..
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/16/17 11:21 AM

I'm all for promoting a good product from good people (Lip Ripper baits) but for the most part, the product will speak for itself. Going post to post saying buy these jigs is a bit much IMO. Now if someone asks what you were using then by all means plug them. Just my 2 cents.

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/16/17 12:50 PM

I’ve been reading all of the comments here and Hogon’s posts as well. First, I’d like to thank everyone for the support.Second, I’d like to be clear that we do not ask for anyone to post on each and every post about our product. Hogon was just asked to join our Pro Staff team along with Dutch the other day...with that came his excitement that he shows here in his post. He’s had our product a few months now and wasn’t over the top with excitement. This last order, he got something a little different and as his post reflects, he’s beyond excited! I agree with the statement that “the product speaks for itself” completely. We’re just starting out, so the goal is trying to get our product into more tackle boxes. I certainly don’t think Hogon meant any harm with his posts and personally, I think he’s showing just how passionate he is about Crappie fishing and these new Baits he’s using. Just my 2 cents...
Thanks again to all that support our product. Those who want to order and are following this post can use Coupon Code Hogon20 for a discount on your first order. This offer expires 1/31/18.
Kimberly

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/16/17 01:43 PM

Originally Posted By: jcarring99
apparently everyone has bought all the pink and chartreuse 1/8 and 1/4 oz jig heads as well lol

Unfortunately, I did sell out and am not able to get any from my supplier until after the 1st of the year. I do plan on getting some more stocked but I’m at the mercy of someone else.
Posted By: RODS454

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/16/17 02:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Bobcat1
I'm not on a ProStaff because I pretty much suck at fishing because I don't get to go enough. Hogon keep on posting just like you do and please continue to tell us what works and how you made it work. It helps me be better when I do get to go. I for one appreciate any help I can get. I love the look of these baits and I am a verified Tackle Ho!

Let the naysayers fall by the wayside and keep being you!

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm also a Tackle HO! LOL
Keep on with the reports HOGON. I apparently missed out on this one, as all HOGON's posts were gone.
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/16/17 03:03 PM

TxMedic the last time I checked this is a Forum for fellow Anglers to share information.

You pulled this same B.S. when guys were sharing some good information about Slade.

Unreal.

It was meant as a joke and you let it offend you. This is a place for anglers to share information. I appreciate that you share your fishing reports and I read every one of them. I just wish there were less commercials. There is a sub forum for plugs and announcements and it is under used. Then again that might be why I am not on anyone's pro staff and you are. noidea
It was my fault Guy`s i`m sorry
Posted By: SGT BALLARD

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/16/17 06:57 PM

I want to thank HOGON for his posts and sharing the information that he has about Crappie fishing, jigs and so forth. This is where I get all of my information about fishing and the different jigs, jig makers, and the companies that sells them. No way was he telling anyone to go buy them, but telling everyone how well they worked for him and his dad. It's up to each of us to make our own minds up on wheather to buy them or not. I'm mostly a Catfisherman, so I appreciate all the Crappie information I can get. I've heard about LIP RIPPER BAIT jigs before on this forum from another angular, but HOGON'S excitement, passion about the jigs and pictures of his SLABS got me excited about LIP RIPPERS BAITS as well ! SO I placed a small order for the exact same bait that he posted about and I got them yesterday. Don't know when I will get the chance to try them out, but have no doubt that they will do exactly as HOGON says. I have never met HOGON, don't know who he is. I don't thin there's anything wrong with his posts or information that he's posting. It's bad enough we are being divided as a country, you would think that things would be different as a fishing community where we all come together as one and have a great fellowship. Don't STOP what your're doing HOGON. Have a BLESSED Day everyone and Tight Lines !!!

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/16/17 08:40 PM

Order went in today! Thanks Hogon!

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/16/17 11:02 PM

Originally Posted By: SGT BALLARD
I want to thank HOGON for his posts and sharing the information that he has about Crappie fishing, jigs and so forth. This is where I get all of my information about fishing and the different jigs, jig makers, and the companies that sells them. No way was he telling anyone to go buy them, but telling everyone how well they worked for him and his dad. It's up to each of us to make our own minds up on wheather to buy them or not. I'm mostly a Catfisherman, so I appreciate all the Crappie information I can get. I've heard about LIP RIPPER BAIT jigs before on this forum from another angular, but HOGON'S excitement, passion about the jigs and pictures of his SLABS got me excited about LIP RIPPERS BAITS as well ! SO I placed a small order for the exact same bait that he posted about and I got them yesterday. Don't know when I will get the chance to try them out, but have no doubt that they will do exactly as HOGON says. I have never met HOGON, don't know who he is. I don't thin there's anything wrong with his posts or information that he's posting. It's bad enough we are being divided as a country, you would think that things would be different as a fishing community where we all come together as one and have a great fellowship. Don't STOP what your're doing HOGON. Have a BLESSED Day everyone and Tight Lines !!!

Nice.

I actually seen DWGS down on a spot I like to fish several times so I looked them up on FB. I tried to order jigs from other jig makers around FB and here but they seem to be sold out of what I wanted. So what better sense does it make to buy what I seen works in my favorite spots?
Posted By: CoachTod

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/17/17 02:45 AM

Just placed my order.

HOGON gave me some great advice a while back on ACC Crappie Stix. I now have several of the 8 and 10 footers and I absolutely love them. I appreciate folks sharing info on this forum and I read it daily. I have learned lots and hope to continue. I share when I can but pale in comparison to folks that can fish more often than me.

Look forward to using this new bait and if HOGON says it works, that's good enough for me!

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/17/17 03:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Fishbonz

Unreal.

It was my fault Guy`s i`m sorry
It wasn't you Horace it was TXMedic033.

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/17/17 04:01 AM

Unreal.

It was this that ruined everything. Get a life TXMedic033. rolleyesYou know they have an ignore feature. You don't like Hogon's post use the ignore feature. I assure you that you are in the minority. Some peoples kids. rolleyes

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/17/17 10:38 AM

Ok order Placed thanks HOGON for the discount off.Thanks Lip Ripper Baits.

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/17/17 10:44 AM

Don't be so hard on TXmedic he is a good guy Helped me out when I got robbed.

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/17/17 01:34 PM

one big ole hug everybody!!!! clap scared hide2
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/17/17 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By: serj5150

Happy Holidays, hooked

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/17/17 02:32 PM

LOL! Merry Christmas, all.

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/17/17 02:40 PM

Originally Posted By: RODS454

LOL! Merry Christmas, all.

Yes Merry CHRISTmas everyone!!! angel2

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/17/17 03:02 PM

Yes Merry CHRISTmas everyone!!!
Posted By: Ynot

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/17/17 04:02 PM

"The tongue is like a small fire that can set a great forest ablaze!!!!"
We all make mistakes, lets try to forgive one another and move on.
HOGON, I've only been a TFF member a short time, but I really appreciate your advice and reports, and benefited from it. That's what this forum is about. Im going to try Lip Ripper Baits, I need all the help I can get. Thanks

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/17/17 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: scruboak
Ok order Placed thanks HOGON for the discount off.Thanks Lip Ripper Baits.

Thank you for the order! I’ll get it made and shipped out to you as soon as I can.
Posted By: CrappieTX

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/17/17 05:34 PM

Still waiting on my order. USPS tracking says "delayed in transit." This has been the case since Thursday. mad

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/17/17 06:04 PM

Originally Posted By: CrappieTX
Still waiting on my order. USPS tracking says "delayed in transit." This has been the case since Thursday. mad

I’m sorry for the delay. Not sure why it’s stuck wherever it is. I shipped out quickly and normally don’t have issues. Darn post office 😡
Posted By: SGT BALLARD

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/17/17 08:18 PM

Originally Posted By: CrappieTX

You know how it is during the Christmas holidays!! I ordered mines last Tuesday night at I got mines a day earlier than they said it would be delivered. Hang in there pardner !!

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/18/17 11:49 PM

Caught 2 man limit today on LRB's, none of us changed a plastic all morning. They even hold up when you get snagged in brush. I'm an amateur at this, but the baits are legit!

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/19/17 02:47 AM

I am sorry I do not have time to post much.

Dad and I fished today from Noon until 3:15pm and ended with 50.

Wild Watermelon and Electric Rooster were all we used.

Still using the same original plastics from the previous 41 Crappie caught last week.

We are at 91 Fish caught and still have yet to replace a single plastic.

Yes, we are absolutely impressed.

Going again in the morning.

21-22 Feet was the sweet spot for strikes.

Going to try and Double limit and get off before the storms crank up. woot
Posted By: crope1

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/19/17 03:45 AM

ya'll will get'er done.

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/19/17 05:46 PM

HOGON, what lake are you guys fishing? If you don't mind me asking.
Thanks, RODS454
Posted By: TroyKing

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/19/17 07:47 PM

I missed this one.... somebody tell me this bait and where to get it please.
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/19/17 08:10 PM

Originally Posted By: TroyKing
I missed this one.... somebody tell me this bait and where to get it please.

https://lipripperbaits.com/
Posted By: PMV

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/20/17 02:53 PM

I to love the LRB too they are awesome.They are only one that I have found that have variety package. You can get a assortment of different colors and types so you can see what works for your lake and because they are so tough you can switch and reuse the baits. They are also easy to deal with and generally have your order out quickly and to your in the same week. They have some awesome specials as well.
But be careful not to leave them in a hot truck because the garlic scent they use is strong.

Re: LIP RIPPER BAITS... - 12/21/17 06:34 AM

Hey hey they are on there way purty fast considering LRB been getting pounded..
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum