Texas Fishing Forum

Waco Kid Guide Service

Posted By: Waco Kid

Waco Kid Guide Service - 12/09/17 03:24 AM

I’m back everyone. As a lot of you know I’ve been a boat less Hope fiend for the past 13 months. Well I’m in a new boat now and getting the guide service back up and running. I’ll be offering guide trips on lakes Waco, and Tradinghouse. Contact me here on the fishing Forum or you can call me at 254-315-3999.

I’ll be making weekly fishing report here on the forum so stay tuned for more.

Dean
Posted By: RODS454

Re: Waco Kid Guide Service - 12/09/17 02:17 PM

Good to hear you’re back. I was just looking for your posts Wednesday.
Good luck out there.
Posted By: JigandJeep

Re: Waco Kid Guide Service - 12/09/17 02:43 PM

welcome back, can't wait to get down there to catch some slabs and hear some stories.
Posted By: Harleyrockstar

Re: Waco Kid Guide Service - 12/09/17 09:50 PM

Great news! Dean put us on some big ole Tradinghouse slabs last winter. Cold as balls that day but the bite was HOT!
Posted By: Action_Jackson

Re: Waco Kid Guide Service - 12/11/17 01:45 PM

Good to hear you're back out there...will you be doin bream trips this coming spring hmmm

Re: Waco Kid Guide Service - 12/11/17 02:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Action_Jackson
Good to hear you're back out there...will you be doin bream trips this coming spring hmmm
Yes I will be offering bream trips next year in Late spring and early summer. There will be a few changes though. Haven’t quite decided on the numbers yet but I’m going to put some self imposed limits on how many of those big Bream we take out of there. I plan on getting some counsel from the parks and wildlife biologist that work on that lake. When I know more I’ll let you know.
Posted By: leanin post

Re: Waco Kid Guide Service - 12/11/17 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Waco Kid
Originally Posted By: Action_Jackson
Yes I will be offering bream trips next year in Late spring and early summer. There will be a few changes though. Haven’t quite decided on the numbers yet but I’m going to put some self imposed limits on how many of those big Bream we take out of there. I plan on getting some counsel from the parks and wildlife biologist that work on that lake. When I know more I’ll let you know.

15 per man. is my vote.
Posted By: Ruffneck2000

Re: Waco Kid Guide Service - 12/12/17 11:06 PM

Welcome back bro sorry i could make with you guys sunday.

Re: Waco Kid Guide Service - 12/16/17 01:38 AM

I have several days available for the next few weeks. I’ll be posting a report tomorrow afternoon.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum