Texas Fishing Forum

Good Deal on baits.

Posted By: BlueNitro

Good Deal on baits. - 11/28/17 04:57 PM

I saw this on FB and thought I would share with you guys. Lip Ripper Baits is selling a bag of 100 assorted jigs for $20.00 ($40.00 value). I had to go to their website (www.lipripperbaits.com) and found it under the 'Shop Jigs' and then 'New Releases' and it is on the middle of the second page under 'Cyber Days Deals'.

I fish these jigs all the time and love them because of their durability, colors, action and scent. They catch fish and I can catch a 100 fish on one jig and still keep fishing with it.
Posted By: REDGUN

Re: Good Deal on baits. - 11/28/17 09:12 PM

Originally Posted By: BlueNitro
I can catch a 100 fish on one jig and still keep fishing with it.

I call BS on that one!!

DaveDave told me, you haven't caught 100 crappie, this whole YEAR!!! roflmao roflmao

GREAT baits, by the way. thumb
Posted By: TexExp

Re: Good Deal on baits. - 11/28/17 09:31 PM

So true Mark...
Maybe over his lifetime. cool
Posted By: REDGUN

Re: Good Deal on baits. - 11/28/17 10:17 PM

Originally Posted By: TexExp

Maybe over his lifetime. cool

Well, I wasn't going to go there........ peep
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Good Deal on baits. - 11/28/17 11:06 PM

Lol!!! I'm glad I'm not the one who pointed that out! I saw 100 fish on the same jig and thought to myself! Man those things must last for years!!! roflmao

Slew peep
Posted By: Davedave

Re: Good Deal on baits. - 11/29/17 12:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Slewfoot
Lol!!! I'm glad I'm not the one who pointed that out! I saw 100 fish on the same jig and thought to myself! Man those things must last for years!!! roflmao

Slew peep

It probably didn’t even take him four years to catch 100 fish. He’s getting a lot better.
Posted By: canyoncreek06

Re: Good Deal on baits. - 11/29/17 02:07 AM

Tough crowd, BlueNitro. cheers

>E
Posted By: crope1

Re: Good Deal on baits. - 11/29/17 03:04 AM

tuff indeed.
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Good Deal on baits. - 11/29/17 03:48 AM

Tuff Bait....100 fish in under 4 years.

Re: Good Deal on baits. - 11/29/17 12:00 PM

Originally Posted By: canyoncreek06

>E

No joke!!!!!!

These guys are all supposed to be friends. I guess I need to find 'NEW' friends. Victoria, TX is a little far but do you want to be friends? Maybe we can meet at Granger and do some fishing.

For all my 'Friends', I'm leaving one crappie hidden somewhere on your boat when I finally catch one. Just ask Dave how that worked out for him.
Posted By: canyoncreek06

Re: Good Deal on baits. - 11/29/17 06:36 PM

Originally Posted By: BlueNitro
Originally Posted By: canyoncreek06

>E

No joke!!!!!!

These guys are all supposed to be friends. I guess I need to find 'NEW' friends. Victoria, TX is a little far but do you want to be friends? Maybe we can meet at Granger and do some fishing.

For all my 'Friends', I'm leaving one crappie hidden somewhere on your boat when I finally catch one. Just ask Dave how that worked out for him.

Sounds good to me. I'd even meet in Waco if that's what it took. cheers But, I'll have to warn you that after a trip or two I'd probably be giving you a hard time and I'd expect the same. roflmao

BTW, Thanks for the heads up on the jigs. I ordered a few packages to give to some buddies for Christmas. That way they can try some different colors and designs out and get what they want at a later date.

>E

Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Good Deal on baits. - 11/29/17 10:35 PM

No No No! Not the fish left behind treatment....Man down sick barf
Posted By: Davedave

Re: Good Deal on baits. - 11/29/17 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

That was awful. It’s amazing how tough it is to get the smell to go away from one week old crappie. I gagged when I took the cover off the boat. I was calling him about sixty seconds later.

Re: Good Deal on baits. - 11/30/17 01:54 PM

Have you ever 'yakked' off a yak before?

Re: Good Deal on baits. - 11/30/17 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Davedave

That was awful. It’s amazing how tough it is to get the smell to go away from one week old crappie. I gagged when I took the cover off the boat. I was calling him about sixty seconds later.

Yeah, sorry about that. 12? 13? close enough!!!
Posted By: Lip Ripper Baits

Re: Good Deal on baits. - 12/01/17 09:54 PM

Thanks y’all for the support! Running a December special now as well. Those who ordered, your Baits are on their way! Mark, yours are going out in the morning!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum