Texas Fishing Forum

Crappie on Lewisville???

Posted By: FishnDenton

Crappie on Lewisville??? - 11/25/17 03:19 AM

Any suggestions on where to find them? I'm going tomorrow and maybe Sunday. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Crappie on Lewisville??? - 11/25/17 06:05 AM

Pecan Creek for sure
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Crappie on Lewisville??? - 11/25/17 12:09 PM

Pecan creek is on fire for sure.
Posted By: DaBears

Re: Crappie on Lewisville??? - 11/25/17 02:57 PM

I must have been doing something wrong. I couldn’t get a crappie to bite anything I was throwing at Pecan Creek on thanksgiving.
Posted By: Denton Pond Jumper

Re: Crappie on Lewisville??? - 11/30/17 11:47 AM

Went there last Saturday BUST nothing.....
Posted By: Yiming

Re: Crappie on Lewisville??? - 12/01/17 03:02 PM

Would you tell the exact place in Pecan Creek? thanks

Re: Crappie on Lewisville??? - 12/01/17 05:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Yiming
Some people on here will get offended Don`t want to open up that can o worms!
Posted By: stretch

Re: Crappie on Lewisville??? - 12/01/17 05:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Fishbonz
You're hilarious!!! Come on, this guy wants you to spoon feed the coordinates to him, heck I might as well go over and key them into his gps for him too.

Re: Crappie on Lewisville??? - 12/01/17 06:03 PM

Originally Posted By: stretch
You're hilarious!!! Come on, this guy wants you to spoon feed the coordinates to him, heck I might as well go over and key them into his gps for him too.
Mr Stretch i`m not stupid. I may have been born @ night but it wasn`t last night! You also are Hilarious & you also are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT sir even though in a previous post I mentioned a couple Creek( not the "EXACT LOCATIONS) that are common knowledge on this forum except one and GOT ROASTED by you and someothers! Why is that? What`s so different from me saying crappie are biting in Pecan Creek without" spoonfeeding GPS" as you put it in this post & saying Crapping are biting in Navo creek in another?
Posted By: stretch

Re: Crappie on Lewisville??? - 12/01/17 06:21 PM

Originally Posted By: stretch
Mr Stretch i`m not stupid. I may have been born @ night but it wasn`t last night! You also are Hilarious & you also are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT sir even though in a previous post I mentioned a couple Creek( not the "EXACT LOCATIONS) that are common knowledge on this forum except one and GOT ROASTED by you and someothers! Why is that? What`s so different from me saying crappie are biting in Pecan Creek without" spoonfeeding GPS" as you put it in this post & saying Crapping are biting in Navo creek in another?

I guess the saracasm in my post wasn't as obvious as I wanted it to be.

Re: Crappie on Lewisville??? - 12/01/17 06:24 PM

Originally Posted By: fishin'aholic2
Pecan creek is on fire for sure.
Now let me get this straight.So You can tell a fellow TFFer that" Pecan Creek is on fire for sure" but dissagree with me for doing practically the same thing on another post! You sir are a Hypocrite.

Re: Crappie on Lewisville??? - 12/01/17 06:41 PM

Ohooooo It was Sarcasm Mr Stretch? You must be very careful with that it could lead to blind Allegiance.
Posted By: bronco71

Re: Crappie on Lewisville??? - 12/01/17 11:27 PM

popcorn2
Posted By: Big_CatEM

Re: Crappie on Lewisville??? - 12/02/17 12:53 AM

Bonez, What's up? Still in a foot boot and can't drive til after the 15th, but been out to the Office lately?

I need to feel a thump soon or will go bonkers my friend, so lemme know if it's worth for me to get a ride out there and back and worth the trouble.

Miss hangin' with y'all? And what's this? You won't tell me your GPS coordinates I can swim out too? LOL

Re: Crappie on Lewisville??? - 12/02/17 01:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Big_CatEM
Bonez, What's up? Still in a foot boot and can't drive til after the 15th, but been out to the Office lately?

I need to feel a thump soon or will go bonkers my friend, so lemme know if it's worth for me to get a ride out there and back and worth the trouble.

Miss hangin' with y'all? And what's this? You won't tell me your GPS coordinates I can swim out too? LOL
stir roflmao
Posted By: Bassthumb: Phill's Guide Svc

Re: Crappie on Lewisville??? - 12/02/17 03:24 AM

Give the bridges some love this time of year. Don’t be afraid to look at some of the deeper ones. Fish starting from the bottom and work your way up till you get a pattern going. Find a depth and stick with it. Try a tandem jig so the baits fall faster in the deeper water. Don’t be afraid to use a large bait. Also brush will work as well. Focus in 18-30FOW if you have some piles marked. Minnows are hard to beat. Good luck.
Posted By: serj5150

Re: Crappie on Lewisville??? - 12/02/17 03:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Big_CatEM

stir roflmao

Horace maybe you should change to catfishing like me!!scaredhahaa!!Just kidding just kidding!!!

Re: Crappie on Lewisville??? - 12/03/17 12:25 AM

It`s Funny to me how I got BLASTED because I mentioned a Creek and said someone told me they were biting there. How can I tell someone the exact spot when I`ve never been there Fredo? I only mentioned "a CREEK" just like some others have done before on here.There are a few Hypocrites on this forum.
Posted By: MrRoachie

Re: Crappie on Lewisville??? - 12/03/17 01:54 AM

Flat creek is good this time of year.
Posted By: serj5150

Re: Crappie on Lewisville??? - 12/03/17 07:52 PM

It`s Funny to me how I got BLASTED because I mentioned a Creek and said someone told me they were biting there. How can I tell someone the exact spot when I`ve never been there Fredo? I only mentioned "a CREEK" just like some others have done before on here.There are a few Hypocrites on this forum.

Buddy people are always going to have their own way of viewing things..I see your point but I also see their views also due to past experiences..No doubt you are one of the most helpful people on here but you just gotta let it roll off and keep on fishing( I know easier said than done cause I'm not in your shoes right now..lol!!!)...There are a lot worse things that can happen in this world. Just my 2cents
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum