Texas Fishing Forum

THANKFUL...

Posted By: HOGON

THANKFUL... - 11/23/17 01:02 PM

I am Thankful for many things in my life:

Thankful for my family.
Thankful for a roof over my head.
Thankful for being able to put a good meal on my plate.
Thankful for a job that I really enjoy doing and it allows me to provide for my family.
Thankful for some great coworkers.
Thankful for letting me be a part of the TFF Family.
Thankful to live in the Great State of Texas.
Thankful to have the opportunity to catch Crappie.
Thankful to those that will be working today and away from their families no matter what job they are doing.
Thankful for my Dad coming through surgery last Tuesday.
Thankful to all the Doctors and Nurses and support staff at the hospitals in our communities.
Thankful to all the First Responders that help watch over our communities daily.
Thankful for all those that have ever served in the Military for all that they do and have done including many which gave the ultimate sacrifice.
Thankful to live in the Greatest Country on the planet.
Thankful to be a Proud American.

What are you Thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving TFF Family!
Posted By: cellis

Re: THANKFUL... - 11/23/17 01:32 PM

Nicely done. We have a lot to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: THANKFUL... - 11/23/17 03:50 PM

All of the above.

Please remember our servicemen and women, LEO, and EMS who are fighting and working today to preserve our way of life and freedoms.

God Bless each and everyone of you. Be safe.
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: THANKFUL... - 11/23/17 04:11 PM

Thankful that Jesus Christ died on a cross to save my soul! Wishing all a "Happy Thanksgiving".
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: THANKFUL... - 11/23/17 04:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Gitter Done
Thankful that Jesus Christ died on a cross to save my soul! Wishing all a "Happy Thanksgiving".

Amen! I am just a sinner saved by grace. I am so thankful that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and that he has the love and patients for me! May God's Blessings be with each and everyone of you this Thanks Giving Day! angel2
Posted By: Ken Gaby

Re: THANKFUL... - 11/23/17 04:27 PM

Originally Posted By: banker-always fishing
Originally Posted By: Gitter Done

Amen! I am just a sinner saved by grace. I am so thankful that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and that he has the love and patients for me! May God's Blessings be with each and everyone of you this Thanks Giving Day! angel2

This ^^

If you care to read what the first President of the United States stated in the first Presidential Proclamation establishing Thanksgiving which was requested by Congress, https://patriotpost.us/documents/46
Posted By: pepop

Re: THANKFUL... - 11/23/17 05:48 PM

I’m thankful for you my friend and for all that you listed! I hope all on theTFF have a Blessed Thanksgiving!
Posted By: serj5150

Re: THANKFUL... - 11/23/17 11:22 PM

Amen.. Very well said sir..Good bless you and your Familia!!! angel
Posted By: canyoncreek06

Re: THANKFUL... - 11/24/17 12:52 AM

Amen to all of the comments above. Thank You all for the reminders.

>E
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum