Texas Fishing Forum

Palestine over Thanksgiving Break

Posted By: rbadley

Palestine over Thanksgiving Break - 11/10/17 08:05 PM

Will be at Palestine starting next Saturday thru Thanksgiving. Football season didn’t go as well as I hoped so I’ll take advantage of school being out that whole week. Usually do really well during that week on brush in 14-18’ and then on the bridge about 12’ or so deep. That close to the pattern so far this year? Thanks. I’ll be in a red/white Crestliner 2200 Bay center console if anyone see me out there.
Posted By: Duck_Jerky

Re: Palestine over Thanksgiving Break - 11/13/17 08:18 PM

^^^
That will work
Posted By: Three Nails Guide

Re: Palestine over Thanksgiving Break - 11/16/17 12:01 AM

Palestine has been tuff for me lately. Good luck. bang

Re: Palestine over Thanksgiving Break - 11/16/17 12:20 AM

Uh oh! That’s not good. We’ll give a good try and see what we can come up with. Thanks for the info!
Posted By: cantcatch5

Re: Palestine over Thanksgiving Break - 11/18/17 06:27 PM

When Mark says it is tough I know i have no shot at catching fish!

Re: Palestine over Thanksgiving Break - 11/19/17 09:18 PM

Didn’t take the boat out Saturday due to wind. Sunday went out at about 9am. Windier than forecast. Fishing like everyone has said was tough. Ended with 8 keepers. Oh well...will try it again tomorrow!

Re: Palestine over Thanksgiving Break - 11/20/17 02:39 AM

Originally Posted By: cantcatch5
When Mark says it is tough I know i have no shot at catching fish!

Come on now, yes you do !!! cheers

Re: Palestine over Thanksgiving Break - 11/21/17 10:03 PM

Today (Tuesday) was our best of the trip. Cleaned 20. Very rough few days but that’s why it’s called fishing and not catching! Have fished brush in various depths as well as the bridge. As has been said: The fish are scattered. No concentration of them yet. Hopefully, it will improve by December 26th when I’ll be back for another week of trying!

Re: Palestine over Thanksgiving Break - 11/22/17 02:36 AM

Tuff for use today to ended up with 21
Posted By: MrRoachie

Re: Palestine over Thanksgiving Break - 11/22/17 08:27 PM

Originally Posted By: rbadley
Today (Tuesday) was our best of the trip. Cleaned 20. Very rough few days but that’s why it’s called fishing and not catching! Have fished brush in various depths as well as the bridge. As has been said: The fish are scattered. No concentration of them yet. Hopefully, it will improve by December 26th when I’ll be back for another week of trying!

Call me when you come back. Ill quit my job to do some fishing.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum