Texas Fishing Forum

Gilhoolley's Restaurant - Oyster Bar 222 9th St Dickinson Tx

Posted By: 1Fisher77316

Gilhoolley's Restaurant - Oyster Bar 222 9th St Dickinson Tx - 02/20/17 04:36 AM

One of a kind dive with some of the best seafood in Texas. The signature dish is an oyster on a half shell that are grilled over an open fire, topped with lemon, garlic butter and parmesan cheese... or go the extra mile and get this dish with a grilled shrimp on the top.
The seafood balls are also fantastic as are the fried shrimp. Whatever you do try a side of shrimp slaw & one of the pickled green tomatoes. Neither will disappoint. No reservations! CASH ONLY...
Tight lines and Good Eating to you..
1Fisher77316
PS 90 plus miles from our home and we go whenever possible.
Posted By: mark.tpt

Re: Gilhoolley's Restaurant - Oyster Bar 222 9th St Dickinson Tx - 03/02/17 05:59 PM

+1 on this. My wife and I both love this place!
Posted By: Fishspanker

Re: Gilhoolley's Restaurant - Oyster Bar 222 9th St Dickinson Tx - 03/05/17 02:15 AM

Solid place for oysters.
Posted By: V-Bottom

Re: Gilhoolley's Restaurant - Oyster Bar 222 9th St Dickinson Tx - 03/06/17 12:02 AM

No Kids Allowed........I think inside only
Try Bubbas Shrimp Palace when your down
again......2 Locations, one near Gil's !!
Posted By: reelswift

Re: Gilhoolley's Restaurant - Oyster Bar 222 9th St Dickinson Tx - 06/28/17 07:54 PM

Gihooleys Oysters indeed.

Bubba's Shrimp Palace on Tuesdays or Wednesdays has the Jumbo Shrimp AYCE indeed. food
Posted By: reelswift

Re: Gilhoolley's Restaurant - Oyster Bar 222 9th St Dickinson Tx - 08/27/17 02:38 PM

How did Bubba's Shrimp Palace & Gilhooleys weather Hurricane Harvey ?
Posted By: nautiboy

Re: Gilhoolley's Restaurant - Oyster Bar 222 9th St Dickinson Tx - 12/31/17 02:42 PM

gilhooleys is open . bubbas is closed , both locations . another GOOD spot in the area is topwater grill . right on the water , kids and credit cards are welcome . never seen people smoking in there.
Posted By: Diablosandwich

Re: Gilhoolley's Restaurant - Oyster Bar 222 9th St Dickinson Tx - 01/08/18 12:39 AM

We visited Gilhooleys at Thanksgiving...they now take credit cards. Great food.
I saw the last post and had to check out Bubba’s....I knew the one one 45 closed a while ago, but the one in San Leon, USA is closed, too. Hate to seeing that... our families loved that place.

Topwater was sho’ good at lunch!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum