Texas Fishing Forum

Not TX Co Springs.. Beer and Grub

Posted By: kdub#1

Not TX Co Springs.. Beer and Grub - 04/13/21 05:50 PM

Going camping in Co this summer and want to take a day and go to Co Springs. Will most likely hit up Garden of the Gods to do some hiking and then stop somewhere to grab some food and an pint or 2. Got any recommendations for a good place to grab a post hike beer and some grub? Will have my 6 year old daughter with me, it's ok she loves beer. roflmao
With over 20 breweries in town I need help narrowing it down. Would like to grab some burgers or pizza too *does not have to be same location as the beer.
Posted By: RoadRunnerTR21

Re: Not TX Co Springs.. Beer and Grub - 04/14/21 08:41 PM

In C Springs I'd recommend the Golden Bee. It right next to the Broadmoor Hotel. It is an authentic English pub that was dismantled in the UK and brought to the states. They sell pints but I think you would really like to have a yard.
Posted By: Big Hopper

Re: Not TX Co Springs.. Beer and Grub - 04/15/21 12:36 PM

Lots of places up in Manitou Springs. Just take a drive up there and look around. You're already there if you go to Garden of the Gods.

Also places all along Old Colorado City. The Mason Jar is one of the most popular.

Take in a show at the Iron Springs Chateau. Very cheesy, but the daughter will love it. Lots of fun. Old time melodrama with the piano player, cheer for the good guy, booo the bad guy, that sort of stuff.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum