Texas Fishing Forum

San Antonio Mexican Restaurant

Posted By: JCG57

San Antonio Mexican Restaurant - 12/06/19 09:35 PM

Will be there Sunday night. Which excellent Mexican restaurant do you recommend?
Posted By: Lightnin

Re: San Antonio Mexican Restaurant - 12/07/19 07:02 PM

What area of San Antonio will you be in?
Posted By: Bobby61

Re: San Antonio Mexican Restaurant - 12/08/19 08:52 PM

Mexico Manhattan...
Posted By: Patrnflyr

Re: San Antonio Mexican Restaurant - 12/08/19 09:26 PM

La Margarita or Mi Tierra if you’re downtown are the usual places for visitors. Any of them near the River Walk. If you’re way up North, Los Barrios de la Hacienda and NW by Seaworld, Viola’s Ventanas. It’s like fishing for sand bass when they’re trying to jump in the boat, they’re all around and mostly all good. Another good way is to ask the locals. I sure miss their Tex Mex...
Posted By: Medinalakeguy

Re: San Antonio Mexican Restaurant - 02/13/20 04:38 AM

Rosario's
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: San Antonio Mexican Restaurant - 02/13/20 08:54 PM

Casa Rio. I know it's a tourist trap, but it's a must every time I'm there. It was the first mexican food I ever ate as a kid.
Posted By: Lovfldx

Re: San Antonio Mexican Restaurant - 02/14/20 08:12 PM

Margie's on Zarzamora, about 3 miles from Lackland AFB, La Cabana in Cibolo on NE side, El Pico de Gallo, near, but not at, market square downtown. For Starters.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: San Antonio Mexican Restaurant - 02/19/20 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by Lovfldx
Margie's on Zarzamora, about 3 miles from Lackland AFB, La Cabana in Cibolo on NE side, El Pico de Gallo, near, but not at, market square downtown. For Starters.

Yes Sir Rudy on the La Cabana in Cibolo! Also a good choice with the El Pico de Gallo. food
Posted By: Jerry713

Re: San Antonio Mexican Restaurant - 02/19/20 12:03 PM

Been waiting for the OP to tell us what part of SA. For me it's Pico De Gayo then Mi Tierra both downtown.

And if you're still hungry the next morning you can go to Lulu's Bakery & Cafe and grab a 5 pound cinnamon roll food
Posted By: JCG57

Re: San Antonio Mexican Restaurant - 02/19/20 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Jerry713
Been waiting for the OP to tell us what part of SA. For me it's Pico De Gayo then Mi Tierra both downtown.

And if you're still hungry the next morning you can go to Lulu's Bakery & Cafe and grab a 5 pound cinnamon roll food

Actually we decided not to go to San Antonio. But thanks for the suggestions because when we do go there we have several good options to choose from!
Posted By: Txbassin

Re: San Antonio Mexican Restaurant - 02/23/20 05:18 PM

NICHA'S Dad's plate!!!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum