Texas Fishing Forum

Lodging near Cypress Bend on Texas side??

Posted By: Rolo26

Lodging near Cypress Bend on Texas side?? - 08/26/19 01:46 PM

Folks, please provide recommendations for lodging options on the Texas side of Toledo Bend as close to Cypress Bend launch as possible. I'm not familiar with the boat lanes location nor the safest way to get across the lake to Cypress Bend Park launch. Are Alpine Marina and Harborlight Marina the best options? Consider that I will be traveling under low-light conditions for tournament check-ins. Thanks in advance for any help.
Posted By: reelswift

Re: Lodging near Cypress Bend on Texas side?? - 01/28/20 03:08 PM

where did you stay and how was it?
Posted By: Rolo26

Re: Lodging near Cypress Bend on Texas side?? - 02/11/20 02:21 AM

I'm staying at a Cypress Bend State Park cabin this Friday. I was trying to find a good place for the Bass Champs tourney this weekend, but as you can see, I got no help with this one in time.
Posted By: Larry Mosby

Re: Lodging near Cypress Bend on Texas side?? - 05/03/20 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Rolo26
I'm staying at a Cypress Bend State Park cabin this Friday. I was trying to find a good place for the Bass Champs tourney this weekend, but as you can see, I got no help with this one in time.

Try posting in the bass fishing section next time and you would stand a better chance of getting the info you're looking for.
Posted By: Larry Mosby

Re: Lodging near Cypress Bend on Texas side?? - 05/03/20 09:24 AM

Holly Park Marina and Hotel isn't far above the Pendleton bridge on the Texas side. I've stayed there before and the rooms are nice and affordable. They have RV hook ups also if that's what you're looking for and they have a café as well.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum