Texas Fishing Forum

Lupe Tortilla

Posted By: R.J.E.

Lupe Tortilla - 05/20/19 07:11 PM

Went to Lupe Tortilla by the BPS near Round Rock. I won't be going back, the food for as little as you get was pricey and not very good at all.
Posted By: fmrmbmlm

Re: Lupe Tortilla - 05/21/19 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by R.J.E.
Went to Lupe Tortilla by the BPS near Round Rock. I won't be going back, the food for as little as you get was pricey and not very good at all.
The wife suggested we go there last week, never been and I said no, probably too expensive being next BPS. We went to Shake and Steak, it was very good and cheap. Sounds as if we made the right choice.
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Lupe Tortilla - 05/21/19 02:49 PM

The Lupe's in Houston are outstanding. Best beef fajitas I've ever eaten.
Posted By: horndale11

Re: Lupe Tortilla - 05/22/19 07:48 PM

I won't be back either. It's crazy expensive and I think it was very good either.
Granted I did not have fajitas.
Posted By: waitinforabite

Re: Lupe Tortilla - 05/23/19 01:32 PM

Went to the Round Rock location for a to-go order including the $55 fajitas (1lb) and 3 kids meals plus a queso. Fajitas were overwhelmed with lime and garlic and were not good at all. Kids meals were very mediocre although the packaging was first class. Queso was not good at all even the kids did not like it and they have never objected to any queso.

Spent around $100. We will NEVER go back there. Highly disappointed.
Posted By: Fishspanker

Re: Lupe Tortilla - 05/24/19 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by waitinforabite
Went to the Round Rock location for a to-go order including the $55 fajitas (1lb) and 3 kids meals plus a queso. Fajitas were overwhelmed with lime and garlic and were not good at all. Kids meals were very mediocre although the packaging was first class. Queso was not good at all even the kids did not like it and they have never objected to any queso.

Spent around $100. We will NEVER go back there. Highly disappointed.

Agree. Way over priced. The fajitas are mediocre at best. Limey tasting marinade. El Tiempo is much better. Food in general at Lupe is ok. Nothing to write home about.
Posted By: lenahorse

Re: Lupe Tortilla - 05/24/19 01:51 AM

If all that did you complain? I darn sure would have, were prices shown?

thanks for info though, I always return any food item I do not like, every time!
Posted By: TCK73

Re: Lupe Tortilla - 05/25/19 01:37 AM

I have eaten there a few times with some vendors and once with my family. When you charge the prices they do for mexican food, it better knock you socks off and it doesn't. I too think the fajita meat is way too over seasoned with lime and garlic of whatever it is. My wife and son love it for some reason I don't understand.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum