Texas Fishing Forum

Sisters' Bistro - Mt. Pleasant

Posted By: JCG57

Sisters' Bistro - Mt. Pleasant - 04/14/19 11:05 PM

Driving home from Caddo Lake today, the wife and I arrived in Mt. Pleasant at lunchtime. Never tried this place before. We walked in and were a little surprised to see that the only option was their Sunday buffet. Normally I avoid buffets, but the fried chicken smelled good and we were hungry, so why not. First pleasant surprise was the price - $20 exactly for both of us (turned it out was senior pricing). The second very pleasant surprise was that all the food we tried was very good - much better than typical buffets. Chicken, sausage, catfish, veggies and deserts were all good; even had good tamales! Place was crowded and I can see why.
Posted By: racing75

Re: Sisters' Bistro - Mt. Pleasant - 05/05/19 04:02 PM

It’s one of the better places to eat here. My wife and I usually eat there every Friday. It’s the only day they’re open later. Like u said $20 all u can eat salad bar, buffet, and desert. Fish every Friday. They usually close at 3 other than fridays. Open till 7 or 8 on Friday.
Posted By: GTrigg

Re: Sisters' Bistro - Mt. Pleasant - 05/29/19 12:04 AM

I drove to Mt. Pleasant Sunday with the intention of eating at Sister's Bistro, but they were closed.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum