Texas Fishing Forum

Indianation? You got your ears on?

Posted By: Mudshark

Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 03:22 AM

Come back! Come play the game we call the OT. We need smartness and soulful posts. It's going all Lord of the Flies up in hur.
Posted By: 1ShotNoKills

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 03:23 AM

Hey
Posted By: Drodge

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 03:23 AM

I don't get it.
Posted By: aquaholic1822

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 03:26 AM

Are you insinuating he's out tracking or something because he's Indian?
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 03:31 AM

It has been awhile seen he has been around.
Posted By: Derek ðŸ

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 03:33 AM

Originally Posted By: aquaholic1822
Are you insinuating he's out tracking or something because he's Indian?

He's on a walkabout. Or is that the Aborigines that do that?
Posted By: 44 Diesel

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 03:33 AM

Slam poets are very unpredictable
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 03:44 AM

Wasn't he traveling with his "room mate" or something?
Posted By: Derek ðŸ

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 03:49 AM

Originally Posted By: collincountytx

Was this "room mate" whole and willing or dismembered and traveling in his European Carryall?

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 03:51 AM

Call me nuts, but when all the world is crashing down around me, and I start thinking about drinking a free bottle of wine in a Brookshires bathroom stall because they put the wine isle right by the bathrooms, I think about Indianation and how he seems to have such an insightful meaning on life, and how he has always tries his hardest to make us think about understanding our own souls in the most sincere spiritual sense of the word..man, I just miss it. Nobody else here can say that he has been a wearwofl. Well, he isn't actually a werewolf, but he played one for about 8 weeks, and I bet he was a great one. I bet he whooped and growled better than any werewolf ever has and he made people think he was one. I bet he even denied the furry gloves and actually grew out the hair on his hands to make it more realistic kind of like a good mall Santa grows out a real beard, anyway, I miss his posts and hope he can come back and help us all focus more on the wonderment, the spiritual side of our own being. That's all I'm saying.
Posted By: Davedave

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 03:53 AM

So, you miss an insightful guy with hairy hands?
Posted By: 44 Diesel

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 03:54 AM

Might be in a love triangle

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 03:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Derek

Was this "room mate" whole and willing or dismembered and traveling in his European Carryall?

When you release all the air I'm sure she folds up real nice and can fit in a fanny pack
Posted By: Gusick

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 04:11 AM

Do you bring your own cork screw to the baño or do you borrow one off the shelf?
Posted By: txshotgun

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 04:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Mudshark
Call me nuts, but when all the world is crashing down around me, and I start thinking about drinking a free bottle of wine in a Brookshires bathroom stall because they put the wine isle right by the bathrooms, I think about Indianation and how he seems to have such an insightful meaning on life, and how he has always tries his hardest to make us think about understanding our own souls in the most sincere spiritual sense of the word..man, I just miss it. Nobody else here can say that he has been a wearwofl. Well, he isn't actually a werewolf, but he played one for about 8 weeks, and I bet he was a great one. I bet he whooped and growled better than any werewolf ever has and he made people think he was one. I bet he even denied the furry gloves and actually grew out the hair on his hands to make it more realistic kind of like a good mall Santa grows out a real beard, anyway, I miss his posts and hope he can come back and help us all focus more on the wonderment, the spiritual side of our own being. That's all I'm saying.

That's why Oskar bit you. He's channeling Indianation and wanted to let you know he's with you. Such spirit!

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 04:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Gusick
Do you bring your own cork screw to the baño or do you borrow one off the shelf?

The wine closest to the bathroom typically doesn't have a cork.
Posted By: txshotgun

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 04:32 AM

That's the wine that was "aged in transit".

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 04:41 AM

Originally Posted By: txshotgun

That's the wine that was "aged in transit".

As Terry Bradshaw used to advertise, it's not a sipping wine, it's a drinking wine.
Posted By: von rage

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 04:52 AM

He's alive and well and been up in the Health and Fitness doing polar bear challenges.
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 05:01 AM

I would like to be more inspirational myself, but I am too much of an A.
While going back over every one of chickenman's post, I read many of his wonderfully stated motivationals. I then scrolled down to where I made some AH comment. This has lead me to take 30 seconds to do a very thourough review of my life. It was in this review that I realized there was something missing, and what was missing was likely the key to world peace. I can not speak more on the subject, but I will leave you with this ancient Indian prayer.

Ohhh Ohhhh Ohhhhhhhhohhhho Ohhh Ohhh Ohhhhhhhhohho

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 05:04 AM

Originally Posted By: von rage
He's alive and well and been up in the Health and Fitness doing polar bear challenges.

If you run into him, let him know he is missed.
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 10:33 AM

a good drunk throne post is good for the soul.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 11:50 AM

No, he's busy swimming in 30 degree air temps and 42 degree water....called cahones! Shriveled at that!

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 01:21 PM

IN is out. We need to move on to the next Indian of the OT.

If any OT members are Native American and are willing to step up to the roll please chime in.

Must do Indian stuff like IN did. You know...slam poetry, guitar, roommate cruise, tomahawk signature, Indian chants, be a Vikings fan (no not Redskins or Chiefs), English teaching, book writing etc...

Accepting auditions here.

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 01:29 PM

Originally Posted By: 1ShotNoKills

If any OT members are Native American and are willing to step up to the roll please chime in.

Must do Indian stuff like IN did. You know...slam poetry, guitar, roommate cruise, tomahawk signature, Indian chants, be a Vikings fan (no not Redskins or Chiefs), English teaching, book writing etc...

LakeLass is 95% Indian the last I heard
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 01:37 PM

Come back! Come play the game we call the OT. We need smartness and soulful posts. It's going all Lord of the Flies up in hur.

He's around, playing guitar and singin'.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 02:05 PM

Originally Posted By: aquaholic1822

LakeLass is 95% Indian the last I heard

smile I remember that thread. roflmao
Posted By: RickS.

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 02:16 PM

Can we do it by committee? A tribe if you will. I'm probably best suited for scalping.
Posted By: elcoyote, esq.

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 02:55 PM

Originally Posted By: RickS.

Can we do it by committee? A tribe if you will. I'm probably best suited for scalping.

Your Indian name is Trolls Snowflakes.
Posted By: RickS.

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 03:14 PM

Originally Posted By: elcoyote, esq.

roflmao
Posted By: Ghost4BH

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 03:30 PM

Your Indian name is Runs With Q's

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 03:33 PM

I've been told that my Indian name is Won'Sho-no'ki

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 05:20 PM

Originally Posted By: JayC41

Your Indian name is Runs With Q's

So that makes yours Ima Q?

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 05:21 PM

I've been told that my Indian name is Won'Sho-no'ki

Cell phee
Posted By: UGLYSHCTICK

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/12/17 06:11 PM

Mud can be Chief Squatting Cow
Posted By: Indianation65

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/15/17 03:29 PM

Morning to all, I was simply taking a break. It happens.

Addendum I: I was not taking a break from the Off Topic.
Addendum II: I was giving the Off Topic, and all its members, a break from me. At times, it might be needed from a participant here or there.

...wisdom
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/15/17 03:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Indianation65

Addendum II: I was giving the Off Topic, and all its members, a break from me. At times, it might be needed from a participant here or there.

...wisdom

smart dude.....#wiseman

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/15/17 03:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Indianation65

...wisdom

Well, don't do it again.

Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? - 01/15/17 06:16 PM

IN- can you assign everyone in here an Indian name? You're much more qualified than I am.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum