Texas Fishing Forum

St. Valentine's Day

Posted By: RHP

St. Valentine's Day - 02/09/16 03:40 AM

Nothing lights my fuse faster than commercials advertising Valentine's Day. "Every kiss begins with Kay", "Render her speechless"... Candy, flowers, teddy bears, jewelry? Let's just call it what it is- "You men better not forget this day"

And every day I tell my wife that I love her but thanks to commercials I'm now OBLIGATED to buy her something to show how much I love her?!? Puulllezzz.

Tell you what: when I start hearing "Titleist- show him you care" or "Ranger Boats- render him speechless" or even "G. Loomis- because he's worth it"- maybe I'll take this crappy holiday seriousless. Until then it's just plain sexism.

Thank you. Resume your lives.
Posted By: Moto-Moto

Re: St. Valentine's Day - 02/09/16 03:44 AM

Whatcha getting her?
Posted By: Fillet O' Crappie

Re: St. Valentine's Day - 02/09/16 03:45 AM

Ahem, I don't mind Valentine's one bit. hmmm

On a side note, we have over great specials for the holiday season at the shop. Just call me at 972-398-6404. She will be pleased you did. Don't you owe it to her? Doesn't she deserve beautiful flowers? thumb
Posted By: Moto-Moto

Re: St. Valentine's Day - 02/09/16 03:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Fillet O' Crappie

On a side note, we have over great specials for the holiday season at the shop. Just call me at 972-398-6404. She will be pleased you did. Don't you owe it to her? Doesn't she deserve beautiful flowers? thumb

clap
Posted By: RHP

Re: St. Valentine's Day - 02/09/16 03:48 AM

A card.
Posted By: Shingles

Re: St. Valentine's Day - 02/09/16 04:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Moto-Moto
Originally Posted By: Fillet O' Crappie

clap

Well played fine sir!
Posted By: Beer Money

Re: St. Valentine's Day - 02/09/16 04:08 AM

Appreciate what you have.
© 2021 Texas Fishing Forum