Texas Fishing Forum

LIV Golf

Posted By: Darin S.

LIV Golf - 02/10/24 01:26 AM

I guess I’m on board. I watched the last 2 hours of last week’s tournament( great finish in the dark) and now I find myself watching a replay of today’s second round. Lots of guys wearing slacks and no loud music today.

I don’t like the taste of crow!
Posted By: HasBen

Re: LIV Golf - 02/10/24 01:39 AM

I used to watch a fair amount of PGA tournaments. I haven’t watched any LIV golf, but have found myself not watching near as many PGA events because of the lack of past PGA players. So, LIV for sure changed the amount of golf I watch, just not the way I expected. I plan on watching the Masters and the Opens, but that will be it.
Posted By: Darin S.

Re: LIV Golf - 02/10/24 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by HasBen
I used to watch a fair amount of PGA tournaments. I haven’t watched any LIV golf, but have found myself not watching near as many PGA events because of the lack of past PGA players. So, LIV for sure changed the amount of golf I watch, just not the way I expected. I plan on watching the Masters and the Opens, but that will be it.

I will still continue to watch the PGA on a regular basis. I jnever thought I would watch LIV but they have the deeper field now.
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: LIV Golf - 02/10/24 01:58 AM

The amount of money LIV is throwing at em, I’m surprised any stars are still playing the the tour. Slowly but surely picking em all off.
Posted By: grandbassslayer

Re: LIV Golf - 02/10/24 02:46 AM

Watching golf is about as bad as watching fishing
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: LIV Golf - 02/10/24 03:05 AM

Last weekend was the most I've watched LIV, I don't like it but I'll watch if
the PGA Tour is not playing or delayed.
PGA Tour will always be #1 on my golf watch list.
Posted By: HookaToad

Re: LIV Golf - 02/10/24 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by grandbassslayer
Watching golf is about as bad as watching fishing

wrong....one gets a much more satisfying nap watching Golf....hell I fell asleep half way through this post just talking about golf.....

I need a titlest drool cup so that when its finally over I don't have to wash my pillow, shirt, couch cushions..etc..
Posted By: racing75

Re: LIV Golf - 02/10/24 10:26 AM

I watch both but prefer the PGA.
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: LIV Golf - 02/10/24 11:40 AM

I just haven’t been able to get into LIV, I do watch some of every PGA event and every bit of the majors
Posted By: patriot07

Re: LIV Golf - 02/10/24 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by TexDawg
I just haven’t been able to get into LIV, I do watch some of every PGA event and every bit of the majors

+1
Posted By: H2O Seeker

Re: LIV Golf - 02/10/24 12:37 PM

The PGA needs to get over itself. It's days are numbered.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum