Texas Fishing Forum

It's stupid @$% like this

Posted By: AirForceAngler

It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 12:00 PM

why we'll lose the next war. I don't care what you call it, it's still discrimination and is illegal! soap

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ai...-cisgender-men-this-program-isnt-for-you
Posted By: patriot07

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 12:08 PM

I'm sorry...what is cisgender?

I'm a dude. Born a dude. Always gonna be a dude.

For that matter, everyone else who was born a guy is always gonna be a guy.

My wife has been in education for 15 years. She told me a story of one of her teacher friends who got pushed recently on this. Kid was adamant that trans women are women. Teacher said they don't have lady parts. Kid said, "no, they have surgery and put girl parts on." Teacher replied, "If I take an apple stem and have it surgically implanted on my head, am I am apple?" Kid didn't know how to respond. Came back weeks later to talk again and basically admitted that trans women really aren't women.

Hopefully common sense will eventually prevail...
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 12:12 PM

I would discourage anyone from joining the military at this point.
Posted By: Patriot Guard Rider

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by patriot07

My wife has been in education for 15 years. She told me a story of one of her teacher friends who got pushed recently on this. Kid was adamant that trans women are women. Teacher said they don't have lady parts. Kid said, "no, they have surgery and put girl parts on." Teacher replied, "If I take an apple stem and have it surgically implanted on my head, am I am apple?" Kid didn't know how to respond. Came back weeks later to talk again and basically admitted that trans women really aren't women.

By your definition, you are cisgender. You "identify" (their term, not mine) as a person who is the same as the gender you were born as.
Posted By: John175☮

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 01:35 PM

Brought to you by the folks that follow feel good psychobabble instead of science.

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 01:37 PM

Faced with a pilot shortage, the Air Force declared it had too many white pilots. General LeMay is rolling in his grave.
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 01:40 PM

Incredible
Posted By: elcoyote, esq.

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 01:46 PM

All branches of the military are trying to out-gay the navy. The Air Force is pulling away with a commanding lead. And it should be noted that if you’re able to be more gay than the navy, you are super gay.

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by elcoyote, esq.
All branches of the military are trying to out-gay the navy. The Air Force is pulling away with a commanding lead. And it should be noted that if you’re able to be more gay than the navy, you are super gay.

bow_down
Posted By: COFF

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Patriot Guard Rider

By your definition, you are cisgender. You "identify" (their term, not mine) as a person who is the same as the gender you were born as.

In other words, you are a sane human being.

Sort of sad to think we are jumping into so much crazy that we have to come up with a new term to define sane.
Posted By: John175☮

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 02:16 PM

So are you a cissy?
Posted By: malibu6501

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 02:23 PM

I know one that's in the Navy who isn't gay. That would be my daughter. She's was loading ships in Washington state, and a loose cable knocked her out. She shrugged it off and went back to work. She's pretty tough for a 5'2" 120 lb. cisgender girl.
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW

I am so embarrassed and disgusted with what the USAF has become. I didn't even respond to the happy birthday USAF post the other day. With the USAF push for LGBTQ+++IA+, drag shows for kids on bases, BLM and CRT bovine scat, I no longer respect that institution. I would not recommend the USAF to any young man or woman today.

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 02:32 PM

Yeah, I thought a cisgender was just another type of Mutant.
Posted By: grandbassslayer

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by malibu6501
I know one that's in the Navy who isn't gay. That would be my daughter. She's was loading ships in Washington state, and a loose cable knocked her out. She shrugged it off and went back to work. She's pretty tough for a 5'2" 120 lb. cisgender girl.

She’s claims to be cisgender?
Posted By: drifter106

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 02:53 PM

The only thing to correct this is to win the WH in 2024. Cleaning out these people and putting life back to normal.
Posted By: Pat Goff

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 02:53 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: OTFF

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 03:03 PM

Show of hands of those who think America is going to right this ship? Ok. That’s asking too much. Show of hands of those who think we can raise her from off the bottom?
Posted By: Pat Goff

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by OTFF
Show of hands of those who think America is going to right this ship? Ok. That’s asking too much. Show of hands of those who think we can raise her from off the bottom?

Are we more or less divided now then before the civil war? The past two years have escalated greatly the divide, and with the nazi tactics of vilifying political opponents, making the line much more defined.
Posted By: Dave-0

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 04:40 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: MBradford

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 04:42 PM

What's the big deal? Isn't most of the Air Force gay, anyway?
Posted By: F4 Gator

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Davis

I am so embarrassed and disgusted with what the USAF has become. I didn't even respond to the happy birthday USAF post the other day. With the USAF push for LGBTQ+++IA+, drag shows for kids on bases, BLM and CRT bovine scat, I no longer respect that institution. I would not recommend the USAF to any young man or woman today.

↑↑↑↑↑↑

This!
Posted By: Pilothawk

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 04:58 PM

Two’s in.

Embarrassed is the word.

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by MBradford
What's the big deal? Isn't most of the Air Force gay, anyway?

roflmao

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by grandbassslayer

What ever a normal female is, that's her.

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 05:31 PM

That would be FEMALE. There are only 2 genders.

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 05:36 PM

Big truth bomb!

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 05:41 PM

Spot on stuff. thumb cheers
Posted By: BJH ( JUST JIGGING)

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 05:42 PM

Well i guess "Bradford" can finally join up.

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Davis

That would be FEMALE. There are only 2 genders.

She's FEMALE. She likes men. She's also single. No, I don't have a picture.
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 11:46 PM

What's next!? A war on Christmas!?

They've gone to far this time!!
Posted By: RATZ

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/23/22 11:51 PM

I don't know what those terms even mean but like it was said before I was born a male I'll always be male if you are born female you will always be female.
Posted By: lconn4

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/24/22 12:02 AM

I'm all for it ... every branch of the military needs some cannon fodder.
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/24/22 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by RATZ
I don't know what those terms even mean but like it was said before I was born a male I'll always be male if you are born female you will always be female.

I watched a real crime story on YouTube where they found a couple of leg bones from an unknown victim. The crime lab “claimed” that the bone they found came from a female. I called BS. There’s no way, given all the genders, that a crime lab could narrow it down to female. They had to just be throwing darts at a board with genders listed on it and hit “female”.
Posted By: 1oldbassguy

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/24/22 01:20 AM

from someone who deeply appreciates our military ---please thank her for her service to this great nation !!!!
Posted By: 1oldbassguy

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/24/22 01:27 AM

far off in the not to distant future , Mr Ratz buys his first drone ---little does he know that it was designed in China , by a Chinese madman at the direction of liberal technology transgendered engineers .
As he flies it on it's virgin voyage --- it suddenly turns and heads straight for his pecker and balls ---chopping them off at the base --- and poof , he is now no longer a male . ----haha
Posted By: Emit R Detsaw

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/24/22 01:30 AM

And then there is the new Space Force Theme Song. LOL!

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/24/22 02:28 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jon

Re: It's stupid @$% like this - 09/24/22 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Sawhorse

I watched a real crime story on YouTube where they found a couple of leg bones from an unknown victim. The crime lab “claimed” that the bone they found came from a female. I called BS. There’s no way, given all the genders, that a crime lab could narrow it down to female. They had to just be throwing darts at a board with genders listed on it and hit “female”.

I agree with you on that. I watched a similar one where they obviously were throwing darts to claim female on one that had a piece of pelvis that they were claiming female due to the larger area around what would have been a birth canal,
They are going to have to come up with a new name to use for “originally born with the skeletal anatomy of person designed to conceive and give birth naturally without intervention”. OG Female maybe? I like that OG tag for things.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum