Texas Fishing Forum

Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional

Posted By: otay michael

Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/02/22 05:10 PM

Interesting read:
https://noqreport.com/2022/07/02/former-pfizer-exec-leaky-vaccine-was-intentional/
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/02/22 05:21 PM

*article
Posted By: 1oldbassguy

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/02/22 05:38 PM

not sure how to calculate his credibility ---but if what he says in this article is true ---WOW !!!!!
New World order type of crapp . As I have stated on this web site --- I took the Phizer shots last year . My reactions were insane -- three months of feeling way worse than the two times I caught COVID .
These people need to be put on trial , found guilty and hung from the highest tree !!!!!
Posted By: the skipper

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/02/22 05:44 PM

Before covid phizer was named the least trustable in the pharma world. That means they were the worst of the worst. The feds gave them that title too. Billions and billions of dollars later they have a new identity, they control governments, and continue to put profit over people.
Posted By: GarySHO

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/02/22 05:53 PM

seems about right
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/02/22 05:56 PM

The Cultists will attack this with extreme malice let the discreditation (is that a word ) begin
Posted By: 921 Phoenix

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/02/22 06:23 PM

Boy this makes me wish I had taken one of the shots
Posted By: Allison1

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/02/22 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Tiltman
The Cultists will attack this with extreme malice let the discreditation (is that a word ) begin

I believe you have it backwards. The cultists are promoting this article.
Because the man is credible in the medical community, no.
Because he knows vaccines, no.
Because he formed a group that will help politicians that support anti covid nonsense, yes.
Posted By: crankn101

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/02/22 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Allison1

Because he formed a group that will help politicians that support anti covid nonsense, yes.

Who wants credibility in a non credible community?
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/02/22 06:54 PM

lol see what I mean

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/02/22 07:48 PM

and this just out moments ago: Vaccine in Children Only 48 Percent Effective Weeks After Second Dose

"An Israeli study assessed the effectiveness of BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer) against the Omicron variant in children 5 to 11 years old using a large health care database and found the vaccine effectiveness (VE) to be 48 percent 7–21 days after dose 2 for symptomatic infection. ..."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/vacci...partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/02/22 07:56 PM

So you are pro covid, is that what I'm reading. You love it, you want some more of it
Posted By: the skipper

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/03/22 12:20 AM

I still have one question? Why is big phase so focused on vaccines and not cures? If we had a med to cure an infection we wouldn't need vaccines
Posted By: elcoyote, esq.

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/03/22 01:09 AM

Can someone show this to my in chart or graph form without mentioning how many funerals they've been to?
Posted By: fishmagnet

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/03/22 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by elcoyote, esq.
Can someone show this to my in chart or graph form without mentioning how many funerals they've been to?

clap
Posted By: txmasterpo

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/03/22 03:41 AM

I just know 6 family members died from it....I never lost 6 family members to any version of the flu....2/3 of those family members were not vaccinated
Posted By: 1oldbassguy

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/03/22 03:53 AM

it's got to be hard to be so ignorant all the time and think your smarter than all the rest of America . If your so smart --- why a mailman ? Why not cure cancer ? Why not invent the newest smart batteries ?
It's because your NOT smart ---- just lost in your own dream world .
Do you actually trust your Dr when they prescribe your meds ---or do you look for root cause issues for your medical problems . .
Big Pharma spends huge amounts of money funding medical schools ---why would they do that . Why are most Dr's so willing to write you a prescription for all your ill's ?
Why wasn't Ivermectin advised as a solution ? It was way more effective in India than every single vax ?
I will tell you why ---it's called MONEY .
Posted By: Ted Dyer

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/03/22 11:44 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jonah's View

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/03/22 11:48 AM

as a veteran of two tours in the phizer chair... the long term effects of their snake oil will never be attributed to the "jab", the autopsy will read "heart failure" or something normal, unlike the woo-hon flu that caused all the deaths and sicknesses for 2020-2021 campaign... it has only begun...
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/03/22 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by txmasterpo
I just know 6 family members died from it....I never lost 6 family members to any version of the flu....2/3 of those family members were not vaccinated

Sounds like your family has a weak gene that was more susceptible, 6 is an awfully high number, vaccinated or not. The stats don’t really say much either, if the 2 vaccinated still died, it doesn’t show to be much of a life saver in your families case.
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/03/22 02:07 PM

when the govt. says you should do something, they give big pharma immunity from lawsuits due to reactions/deaths and attempt to force the shot on folks, that is when I stand back and say no f'n way (along with the bad reaction I had to another forced shot).

follow the money any time govt. is involved, someone high up got kickbacks along with the fraud fauci.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/03/22 02:07 PM

I dislike Fauci and dont trust a lot of what has been pushed during the pandemic but that article is slightly slanted. roflmao

I feel like I need to up my tin foil game after reading it.
Posted By: Fishin' Nut

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/03/22 03:39 PM

Get back to me when his research is published in a peer to peer reviewed publication, like JAMA. Sounds like another Dr Robert Malone. Malone was pro vax until he was denied any royalty payments for the mRNA vaccine. That's when he became anti vaccine.
Posted By: txmasterpo

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/03/22 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by grout-scout

Sounds like your family has a weak gene that was more susceptible, 6 is an awfully high number, vaccinated or not. The stats don’t really say much either, if the 2 vaccinated still died, it doesn’t show to be much of a life saver in your families case.

I'm someone that should have died or at least been hospitalized by covid due to severe lung disease .. had it twice including recently with no medical intervention necessary
Posted By: BillS2006

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/03/22 04:00 PM

Key word in the article ....."FORMER"

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/03/22 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by BillS2006

Think about it, if he was currently employed and came forward with the same info, wouldn't he be 'former' in short order?
Hello?
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/03/22 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by otay michael

Think about it, if he was currently employed and came forward with the same info, wouldn't he be 'former' in short order?
Hello?

That goes both ways. Perhaps he has an axe to grind since he is a "former".
Posted By: BillS2006

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/03/22 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by otay michael

Hello?

That's California thinking at it's best.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Former Pfizer Exec: Leaky “Vaccine” Was Intentional - 07/03/22 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by grout-scout

I'm someone that should have died or at least been hospitalized by covid due to severe lung disease .. had it twice including recently with no medical intervention necessary

Crazy isn’t it, how it affects everyone differently. I’m sure my family has had it, but none of us have had anything more than allergy like symptoms. Even my 72 year old mom and dad had minor issues with it. The scientist need to research the dna of people and see where/what the differences are, has to be something there.

Glad you survived. cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum