Texas Fishing Forum

New Honda CRV ?

Posted By: mlatham

New Honda CRV ? - 06/26/22 02:40 PM

Reaching here I know, anyone have a good experience with a Honda dealer recently? Looking for new crv for my daughter. Local dealer isn’t an option unfortunately. Thanks
Posted By: HasBen

Re: New Honda CRV ? - 06/26/22 03:11 PM

I feel your pain with that local dealership.
Posted By: Topwater2

Re: New Honda CRV ? - 06/26/22 03:21 PM

We used Gillman Honda in Selma just north of San Antonio. They are located at 16044 Interstate 35 North in Selma. The reason for using them is they are outside of Bexar County and we paid less taxes than we would have inside the county. They've been good to work with (oil changes) we haven't had any issues the 2016 CRV.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: New Honda CRV ? - 06/26/22 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by mlatham
Reaching here I know, anyone have a good experience with a Honda dealer recently? Looking for new crv for my daughter. Local dealer isn’t an option unfortunately. Thanks

I have a good friend that’s over the internet sales for Freeman Honda in Dallas. His name is Jeff Cole. If it’s out there, he WILL get it. Best prices too.
Posted By: Leonardo1

Re: New Honda CRV ? - 06/26/22 04:35 PM

I had to get out of dfw, drove to Abilene and it was worth it.
Posted By: T Bird

Re: New Honda CRV ? - 06/26/22 05:24 PM

Had good experiences here, but it's been awhile.
https://www.cleobayhonda.com/
Posted By: LoneStarSon

Re: New Honda CRV ? - 06/26/22 06:26 PM

My sister has bought 2 cars from Burleson Honda (last one was a Honda CRV) and has had great experiences both times.
Posted By: patriot07

Re: New Honda CRV ? - 06/26/22 07:09 PM

Better off with a Rav4.
Posted By: forkduc

Re: New Honda CRV ? - 06/26/22 08:15 PM

Honda of McKinney
Posted By: AmpedUp

Re: New Honda CRV ? - 06/27/22 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by patriot07
Better off with a Rav4.

^^^ This
Posted By: Fish-ed

Re: New Honda CRV ? - 06/27/22 12:43 PM

Does the Rave 4 have better review or warranty then the CRV?

Re: New Honda CRV ? - 06/27/22 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Fish-ed
Does the Rave 4 have better review or warranty then the CRV?

Had both Honda and Toyota. Both were indestructible. …at least with my wife driving them.
Posted By: HasBen

Re: New Honda CRV ? - 06/27/22 01:21 PM

The OP said he local Honda dealer was not an option. His local Toyota dealer is the same guy.
Posted By: Papa Stan

Re: New Honda CRV ? - 06/27/22 01:46 PM

Highly recommend Honda Cars of McKinney. Ask for Brandon (yes, it is his name).
Posted By: K.D.

Re: New Honda CRV ? - 06/27/22 01:49 PM

I sold Honda for many years. Just to clarify one comment. You do not save sales tax buying in one county vs another. New and used vehicles are taxed by the State only. There is no county tax on vehicles
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: New Honda CRV ? - 06/27/22 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by K.D.
I sold Honda for many years. Just to clarify one comment. You do not save sales tax buying in one county vs another. New and used vehicles are taxed by the State only. There is no county tax on vehicles

Ok. Because I was confused. I had never heard of it being cheaper in one County or the next.
Posted By: gdr_11

Re: New Honda CRV ? - 06/27/22 07:32 PM

We ordered ours at Jack O Diamonds in Tyler. Delivery took 3 weeks and we paid MSRP on a fully loaded EX-L with leather and nav.

Re: New Honda CRV ? - 06/28/22 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Dan90210 ☮
Originally Posted by K.D.

Ok. Because I was confused. I had never heard of it being cheaper in one County or the next.

Dealers have to pay insurance and “other fees” for the vehicles on the lots. That rate can surely vary from county to county.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum